The Dead City Academy Forum
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead City Academy, a place where you can find the most challenging players.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dead City Guests, Just register and join us in our chatbox, can't wait to see you all around Smile
Welcome to DCA, Enjoy your stay and join our community in the Chatbox!! Smile
Tournament In the Announcements Page Stickied! Register only if you're going to participate.
The Test Arena is now Open, You may take the Challenge or the Gladiator test!! Good luck.

Come to the thought of it.

Go down 
+2
Chingon
Hexadecimal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hexadecimal
Admin
Admin
Hexadecimal

User statistics
Level: 86
Health:
Come to the thought of it. Near death10816/12883Come to the thought of it. DEAD  (10816/12883)

Come to the thought of it. Empty
PostSubject: Come to the thought of it.   Come to the thought of it. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:00 pm

Aren't infernity users usually newbish?

I just thought about it, they all synchro spam with Mist wurm...
and they return all their infernities from grave...
Why haven't i ever seen Blackrose being used in the infernity loop?

Hence blackrose would literally destroy every chance of the opponent.

Because than you return your infernities and synchro again&again...

Does this render Mist Wurm completely useless ?
Back to top Go down
https://deadcityacademy.0wn0.com
Chingon
Skeleton
Skeleton
Chingon

User statistics
Level: 1
Health:
Come to the thought of it. Near death100/100Come to the thought of it. DEAD  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Come to the thought of it.   Come to the thought of it. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:06 pm

yugioh is nub

Quote :
Aren't infernity users usually newbish?
netdeckers 0bv
Back to top Go down
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Level: 1
Health:
Come to the thought of it. Near death100/100Come to the thought of it. DEAD  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Come to the thought of it.   Come to the thought of it. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:07 pm

hmm idk never face or used infernities heard there a pain and a cheap way to win.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Nappa
Lich lord
Lich lord
Ghost Nappa

User statistics
Level: 19
Health:
Come to the thought of it. Near death877/877Come to the thought of it. DEAD  (877/877)

PostSubject: Re: Come to the thought of it.   Come to the thought of it. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:42 pm

its coz BRD is 7 star, they cant make 7 star easy coz their tuners are level 1 or 2(maybe just one lol iono) and misturm is easier to make coz it requires 2 non tuners(level 4) and 1 tuner(level 1). thats what i think anyway lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frogboy
Lich lord
Lich lord
Frogboy

Location : S. Korea! Oniong ha se oh? I am American btw... White caucasian... yes!

User statistics
Health:
Come to the thought of it. Near death877/877Come to the thought of it. DEAD  (877/877)

PostSubject: Re: Come to the thought of it.   Come to the thought of it. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:12 pm

lol the way Archfiend gets summoned will set up my field with Barriers for next round as I search my deck For Launchers, noobs cannot play them right-as in getting the order of activating your cards correct, but most people playing Infernity are noobs yes because they are easy, and they spam. The possibility of BRD is always there, 2 Beetles and Necromancer, Necro ss Beetle to Catastor ss PSZ putting Archfiend on top of deck so when drawn next turn with empty hand he gets ss'd for search and loop. Mist>BRD. You use 1 of your launchers or a Mirage to summon a monster to clear field, but BRD goes with it, and it's destruction can be negated by Starlight, MBaaS... then requiring you to use up another card to summon something else to attack with, by the time you have enough Infernities in grave to summon BRD you most likely have enough for Mist Wurm. Mist will require Beetle Necromancer and Archfiend which can all be gotten off of 1 Launcher, and after effect clears probably your opponents entire field without activating Starlight, the monster is still their for attack letting you use your searched card from Archfiend on another 2500 attack monster and/or anything else beneficial. We need Trishuela.....
Back to top Go down
Ghost Nappa
Lich lord
Lich lord
Ghost Nappa

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Come to the thought of it.   Come to the thought of it. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:29 pm

really tho we need, laucher to one, archfiend to be errata'd to say any infernity monster..buhahahaha or just ban this schiz lol :O
Back to top Go down
Frogboy
Lich lord
Lich lord
Frogboy

Location : S. Korea! Oniong ha se oh? I am American btw... White caucasian... yes!

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Come to the thought of it.   Come to the thought of it. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:44 pm

Archfiend is the searcher just limit what he has to search, Launcher, Mirage is not as good as Launcher but still it's monster reincarnation usually ran in 2, I doubt they with limit though.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Nappa
Lich lord
Lich lord
Ghost Nappa

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Come to the thought of it.   Come to the thought of it. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:25 pm

yeah but the more archfiends the more you can pull off lol, limit archfiend lolz
Back to top Go down
Frogboy
Lich lord
Lich lord
Frogboy

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Come to the thought of it.   Come to the thought of it. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:17 am

-_- I think for banlist on Infernity they should

Limit:
Launcher

Semi:
Archfiend
Barrier

probably Konami will be stupid and Semi Archfiend and Launcher and give TCG same list as OCG
Back to top Go down
Ghost Nappa
Lich lord
Lich lord
Ghost Nappa

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Come to the thought of it.   Come to the thought of it. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:59 pm

konami should purchase a lighter, grab all copies of infernity archfiend in existance and well burn them..same with all other archtypes, its way better when the non archtype decks were good bring on QDP or MONARCHS..ABZ0 all good decks overshadowed by damn broken archtypes, they should atleast make more variety in them coz everyone plays the same decks
Back to top Go down
Frogboy
Lich lord
Lich lord
Frogboy

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Come to the thought of it.   Come to the thought of it. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:11 pm

Preach it seriously -_-
Back to top Go down
Ghost Nappa
Lich lord
Lich lord
Ghost Nappa

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Come to the thought of it.   Come to the thought of it. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:42 pm

well i mean there are some good archtypes that you dont need to run the same styles, with the same monsters, infernity have other monsters but dont need them coz there is like 3-4 they need, same with BW and sabers and ls...just they should make it so you can run all monsters in an archtype in different ways like iono an fane otk deck lol, stuff like that..either that or get rid of the whole archtype concept and work on decks that people have thought about..that require skill lol. atm people can pick up infernity and play like almost straight away, same with sabers really..and bw.
Back to top Go down
Frogboy
Lich lord
Lich lord
Frogboy

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Come to the thought of it.   Come to the thought of it. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:02 pm

I like Trad for that *kinda* cuz the best trad decks have *what looks like* random banned cards that accomplish what they want *the Envoys* quite effectively. I like that though, no archetypes!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Nappa
Lich lord
Lich lord
Ghost Nappa

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Come to the thought of it.   Come to the thought of it. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:29 am

yeah but trad format is easier and broken..i used to play trad format but i like the test to keeping to the ban list..takes skillz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frogboy
Lich lord
Lich lord
Frogboy

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Come to the thought of it.   Come to the thought of it. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:50 am

too true hmmmm need to improve my win loss record with Hex
Back to top Go down
Chicken Blade
Zombie
Zombie

User statistics
Level: 40
Health:
Come to the thought of it. Near death988/988Come to the thought of it. DEAD  (988/988)

PostSubject: Re: Come to the thought of it.   Come to the thought of it. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:35 pm

Actually, the real reason you don't see Infernities use Blackrose is because they can't synchro for Lvl 7.

Archfiend (Lvl 4)
Necromancer (Lvl 3)
Beetle (Tuner Lvl 2)
Avenger (Tuner Lvl 1)

Lolololololol

Back to top Go down
Frogboy
Lich lord
Lich lord
Frogboy

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Come to the thought of it.   Come to the thought of it. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:03 pm

Necromancer and a beetle in grave give the user BRD
Back to top Go down
Chicken Blade
Zombie
Zombie

User statistics
Health:
Come to the thought of it. Near death988/988Come to the thought of it. DEAD  (988/988)

PostSubject: Re: Come to the thought of it.   Come to the thought of it. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:10 pm

Frogboy wrote:
Necromancer and a beetle in grave give the user BRD

I don't get it. Necromancer(Lvl 3) + Beetle(Lvl 2 tuner) = Lvl 5 Synchro
Back to top Go down
Frogboy
Lich lord
Lich lord
Frogboy

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Come to the thought of it.   Come to the thought of it. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:17 pm

You forget Beetles effect sir, ss Necro and Beetle with launcher or Mirage, or Beetle with Necro (and to have ss'd 1 or both you already have a empty hand) then activate Beetles effect to ss 2 from deck, then jump lvl5-lvl7 n use like an android to avoid loosing Catastor.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Nappa
Lich lord
Lich lord
Ghost Nappa

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Come to the thought of it.   Come to the thought of it. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:05 pm

but its too complex...better to go with wurm lol..OR SCRAP THE DECK RAWR!!!
Back to top Go down
Chicken Blade
Zombie
Zombie

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Come to the thought of it.   Come to the thought of it. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:06 pm

Frogboy wrote:
You forget Beetles effect sir, ss Necro and Beetle with launcher or Mirage, or Beetle with Necro (and to have ss'd 1 or both you already have a empty hand) then activate Beetles effect to ss 2 from deck, then jump lvl5-lvl7 n use like an android to avoid loosing Catastor.

Oh yeah, now I see what you mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come to the thought of it.   Come to the thought of it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come to the thought of it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dead City Academy Forum :: Dead City School :: Yu-Gi-Oh Rulings-
Jump to: