The Dead City Academy Forum
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead City Academy, a place where you can find the most challenging players.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dead City Guests, Just register and join us in our chatbox, can't wait to see you all around Smile
Welcome to DCA, Enjoy your stay and join our community in the Chatbox!! Smile
Tournament In the Announcements Page Stickied! Register only if you're going to participate.
The Test Arena is now Open, You may take the Challenge or the Gladiator test!! Good luck.

Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex

Go down 
+3
Frogboy
Somebody Else
Darkness
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Level: 1
Health:
Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex Near death100/100Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex DEAD  (100/100)

Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex Empty
PostSubject: Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex   Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:20 am

Some find Running Lightning Vortex Better,Like me.Some find Torrential Better,What do you fine Better?Here is where you can talk bout both cards and Its rivalry.

Lighting Vortex
-Good For not Killing your own monsters,Making It a free way Too the Life Points
-Good When A card Needs too go(Example:Two monsters,One a Dark and One a DAD.2 darks in grave,By discarding you get DAD)

Torrential Tribute
-Able too Be used When your Opppoent Plays a Monster,but Not always a Good thing
-Destroys Your monsters too.

Back to top Go down
Somebody Else
Skeleton
Skeleton

PostSubject: Re: Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex   Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:40 am

Torrential > Lightning Vortex, almost always. You rarely want to discard, and TT can time the hit to exactly when you need it, and can prevent massive damage.
Back to top Go down
Frogboy
Lich lord
Lich lord
Frogboy

Location : S. Korea! Oniong ha se oh? I am American btw... White caucasian... yes!

User statistics
Level: 19
Health:
Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex Near death877/877Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex DEAD  (877/877)

PostSubject: Re: Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex   Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:44 am

Torrential> Lightning imo,
1 it destroys fu an fd.
2 you'll be using when it is to your advantage or nothing is lost by having your monsters in grave, like Infernity.
3 it can be activated after a summon

Lightning Vortex
1 destroys fu monsters
2 sends a card *not specified as a mon which is good, but you'll prob sen a mon* from hand to grave, which in this format is usually a +
3 no destruction of your own mons.. can be a + depending on the deck

Conclusion.. Depends on deck and strategy
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:
Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex Near death100/100Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex DEAD  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex   Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:49 am

I like Lighing vortex better Beacause IDC if One of my cards go.Although Torrential Tribute Is better,You guys are making me THinking too change xD
Back to top Go down
Stark
New Citizen
New Citizen
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex   Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:53 am

Torrential Tribute is more versatile in many situations

most important stop OTK's
Back to top Go down
Hexadecimal
Admin
Admin
Hexadecimal

User statistics
Level: 86
Health:
Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex Near death10816/12883Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex DEAD  (10816/12883)

PostSubject: Re: Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex   Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:11 am

Sangan + TT
Back to top Go down
https://deadcityacademy.0wn0.com
Chingon
Skeleton
Skeleton
Chingon

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex   Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:45 pm

Torrential Tribute, it's a +1 most of the times
Back to top Go down
Ghost Nappa
Lich lord
Lich lord
Ghost Nappa

User statistics
Health:
Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex Near death877/877Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex DEAD  (877/877)

PostSubject: Re: Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex   Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:24 pm

TT all the way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex   Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:53 pm

TT makes me Love It less.I use it for the first game ever,No Cards In hand and Like 5 Synchros ON the field,I use TT,He ends,I draw get nothing so End.He draws,Brings out a Tricky and Normal Summons A Dark Reonator And Synchroed For Red Dragon archfiend And I Lost.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Nappa
Lich lord
Lich lord
Ghost Nappa

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex   Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:47 pm

but you have to know when to use it....and it looks like you dont
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex   Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:59 pm

Did I not just say that that was my first Game using it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex   Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torrential Tribute.vs.Lighting Vortex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dead City Academy Forum :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Section :: Deck/Card Discussion-
Jump to: