The Dead City Academy Forum
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead City Academy, a place where you can find the most challenging players.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dead City Guests, Just register and join us in our chatbox, can't wait to see you all around Smile
Welcome to DCA, Enjoy your stay and join our community in the Chatbox!! Smile
Tournament In the Announcements Page Stickied! Register only if you're going to participate.
The Test Arena is now Open, You may take the Challenge or the Gladiator test!! Good luck.

Who is the Best Duelist of them all?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Level: 1
Health:
Who is the Best Duelist of them all? Near death100/100Who is the Best Duelist of them all? DEAD  (100/100)

Who is the Best Duelist of them all? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the Best Duelist of them all?   Who is the Best Duelist of them all? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:18 pm

This is not really a tournement,just something fun.Now listen Up too understand It

How long will it take?
This will take 4 weeks,That way some people can play During work and or School.

How mayn decks may we use through this?
You are allowed two decks through the whole thing,You may Not Change Afrer you tell me the two decks you will be using

What decks are banned?
No decks are banned,That means all decks can be played

If I have questions,Who do I ask?
You may ask any of the following
Darkness
Cerb(If he is willing)
Hex(If she is willing)

Who do we duel?
You may duel anyone on the following websites
YugiohForums
Pojo
Dead city Academy

Why can we only duel on certain forums?
For two reaosons.1.I can ask them If You have won/Lost.2.Because Most members on here are from YF Or Pojo.So That makes it easy from them too get a challange.

What is this?
This is just something fun.You will duel And I will keep it on record.The person with the Highest wins and Lowest Loses will Be Best duelist Of them all.

Who can enter?
Anyone can enter.

What if I Think someone is cheating?
You Pm me,cerb(if willing),or hex(If willing) with the problem,Screenshots will help alot.We will decided what Happen.

How do i sign Up?
You fill this out and I will either Accept or reject it.
Username:On DCA,POJO(If you have),YF(If you have)
Yvd username:What is your username on yvd
Decks:What two decks will you be using
Rate yourself on your dueling:1-10

What format do we use?
Advance Format only.

Bellow this are all the people who signed up.I will keep there record right next too there name(Example:Darkness 2-1).Too sign up you fill out what is above this text(Works In Red)This will start Once we have atleast 5-10 People Participating.

Here are The following People who are
1.Darkness 0-0
2.Frogboy_1234 0-0
3._______
4._______
5._______
6._______
7._______
8.________
9.________
10._______

Basically You duel Whoever you want(On yf,pojo or DCA)And Tell them you either won,lose or Got tied.The person With the highest wins and Lowest loses Is Best duelist of them all.Maybe its you?

Last edited by Darkness on Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frogboy
Lich lord
Lich lord
Frogboy

Location : S. Korea! Oniong ha se oh? I am American btw... White caucasian... yes!

User statistics
Level: 19
Health:
Who is the Best Duelist of them all? Near death877/877Who is the Best Duelist of them all? DEAD  (877/877)

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Best Duelist of them all?   Who is the Best Duelist of them all? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:12 pm

what format?

Username: Dca-Frogboy YF-frogboy_1234
YVD Usr: frogboy_1234
Decks: Infernity, X-Sabers
Rating: 8-I random misplay, but am getting better.
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:
Who is the Best Duelist of them all? Near death100/100Who is the Best Duelist of them all? DEAD  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Best Duelist of them all?   Who is the Best Duelist of them all? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:48 pm

Frogboy wrote:
what format?

Username: Dca-Frogboy YF-frogboy_1234
YVD Usr: frogboy_1234
Decks: Infernity, X-Sabers
Rating: 8-I random misplay, but am getting better.
Ill add your question To the First post.Advance only.Ill add you too the First page.
Back to top Go down
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Best Duelist of them all?   Who is the Best Duelist of them all? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:20 am

Username:Cerbsojiro (DCA, and YF)
Yvd username: cerbsojiro
Decks: AdvErebus(Spellcaster Deck) and DracoDemise (Dragon Deck)
Contact:Cerbsojiro@aim.com is my AIM, and I'm usually always on the DCA chatbox
Rate yourself on your dueling:8- im not perfect, i loose now and again. but i never withdraw from a duel i always see it through and ive pulled alot of yugi moments with what seems to be a hopeless situation. im confident in my skill as a duelist and i always make sure i have fun while dueling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Best Duelist of them all?   Who is the Best Duelist of them all? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is the Best Duelist of them all?
Page 1 of 1