The Dead City Academy Forum
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead City Academy, a place where you can find the most challenging players.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dead City Guests, Just register and join us in our chatbox, can't wait to see you all around Smile
Welcome to DCA, Enjoy your stay and join our community in the Chatbox!! Smile
Tournament In the Announcements Page Stickied! Register only if you're going to participate.
The Test Arena is now Open, You may take the Challenge or the Gladiator test!! Good luck.

Funny Deck Help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carucha
New Citizen
New Citizen
Carucha

Funny Deck Help Empty
PostSubject: Funny Deck Help   Funny Deck Help Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:57 am

Hi everyone, there's this card I really like and I wanted to create a deck to use it correctly but it seems almost imposible, it sucks too much i guess...

The card is :
Masked Beast Des Gardius
Attrib: Dark
Type: Fiend/Effect
Level:8
Atk: 3300
Def: 2500
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 2 monsters, including at least 1 "Grand Tiki Elder" or "Melchid the Four-Face Beast". When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, equip 1 "The Mask of Remnants" from your Deck to 1 monster on the field.

If someone have an idea, please share it.
Back to top Go down
SetoTruesdale2319
Lich
Lich
SetoTruesdale2319

User statistics
Level: 1
Health:
Funny Deck Help Near death100/100Funny Deck Help DEAD  (100/100)

Funny Deck Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Deck Help   Funny Deck Help Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:59 pm

Honestly, I'm not sure how to work this into a deck. I'm assuming the point would be to take an opponents monster, and most of the time, it wouldn't really matter unless they have a game breaking monster.
Back to top Go down
Carucha
New Citizen
New Citizen
Carucha

Funny Deck Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Deck Help   Funny Deck Help Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:50 am

Well... If I knew how to do it, I certainly wouldn't be asking for help, would I?

Besides, its a 3300 that special summons... So Summoner Monk, summon Melchid with Monk's effect then you have Des Gardius.

I thought of playing with with some Necrofear or something but nothing "solid". Or some Rituals, after all, its when its send from the field to the grave so maybe playing some demise... Who knows, just liked the card, if someone had an idea maybe create the deck
Back to top Go down
SetoTruesdale2319
Lich
Lich
SetoTruesdale2319

User statistics
Level: 1
Health:
Funny Deck Help Near death100/100Funny Deck Help DEAD  (100/100)

Funny Deck Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Deck Help   Funny Deck Help Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:00 am

That's a nice little push, but it's most likely to be punished with Smashing or Bottomless. 3300 is a lot of attack, and will run over almost all monsters in the game. But, it is a risky card that will make you lose advantage, especially if the opponent doesn't have a worthy target. However, it seems like a good idea against Lightsworn and DAD decks.
Back to top Go down
Minako
New Citizen
New Citizen
Minako

Funny Deck Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Deck Help   Funny Deck Help Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:51 am

use two lonefire blossoms and a princess, two dandylions, mind control, two or three mark of the roses, ect. This will allow you to snatch there monsters easily to get him out and you can run trade-in because he is level eight and so is the princess. The tokens will also help with the summoning. Off the top of my head that is what I think of. hmm

three mystical tomato's for dragging your required monster will help tons as well. allure of darkness, dad, throw in some cyber dragons, other lights, for chaos. you could make a twilight plant deck that could support him like that and it'd be fairly strong.
Back to top Go down
http://toonworldacademy.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Funny Deck Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Deck Help   Funny Deck Help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny Deck Help
Page 1 of 1