The Dead City Academy Forum
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead City Academy, a place where you can find the most challenging players.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dead City Guests, Just register and join us in our chatbox, can't wait to see you all around Smile
Welcome to DCA, Enjoy your stay and join our community in the Chatbox!! Smile
Tournament In the Announcements Page Stickied! Register only if you're going to participate.
The Test Arena is now Open, You may take the Challenge or the Gladiator test!! Good luck.

My New Yu-g-oh Trade Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steven Stiffler
Lich
Lich
Steven Stiffler

User statistics
Level: 1
Health:
My New Yu-g-oh Trade Thread Near death100/100My New Yu-g-oh Trade Thread DEAD  (100/100)

My New Yu-g-oh Trade Thread Empty
PostSubject: My New Yu-g-oh Trade Thread   My New Yu-g-oh Trade Thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:27 pm

Ok so my new thread

Ok so here is my new trade thread

Ok rules

1: I send Internationally
2: I live in the UK
3: Do not scam me
4: Ref Rules Applies
5: Have Fun

Trades Going On ATM:

Incoming Cards
Pokemon
Spoiler: