The Dead City Academy Forum
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead City Academy, a place where you can find the most challenging players.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dead City Guests, Just register and join us in our chatbox, can't wait to see you all around Smile
Welcome to DCA, Enjoy your stay and join our community in the Chatbox!! Smile
Tournament In the Announcements Page Stickied! Register only if you're going to participate.
The Test Arena is now Open, You may take the Challenge or the Gladiator test!! Good luck.

A pokemon Challenge section

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Level: 1
Health:
A pokemon Challenge section Near death100/100A pokemon Challenge section DEAD  (100/100)

A pokemon Challenge section Empty
PostSubject: A pokemon Challenge section   A pokemon Challenge section Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:27 pm

Yugioh has one so why not pokemon?Some people do battle using Pokemon Indeago(However thats spelled),Shoddy,stuff like that.SO it would be cool too have one for pokemon.I would be challanging people as i have indingo and Shoddy.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stiffler
Lich
Lich
Steven Stiffler

User statistics
Health:
A pokemon Challenge section Near death100/100A pokemon Challenge section DEAD  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A pokemon Challenge section   A pokemon Challenge section Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:36 am

I have indigo
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A pokemon Challenge section   A pokemon Challenge section Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:33 pm

Steven Stiffler wrote:
I have indigo
[b]Good too know.I dont see this thread being open for comments.

-Locked-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A pokemon Challenge section   A pokemon Challenge section Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A pokemon Challenge section
Page 1 of 1