The Dead City Academy Forum
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead City Academy, a place where you can find the most challenging players.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dead City Guests, Just register and join us in our chatbox, can't wait to see you all around Smile
Welcome to DCA, Enjoy your stay and join our community in the Chatbox!! Smile
Tournament In the Announcements Page Stickied! Register only if you're going to participate.
The Test Arena is now Open, You may take the Challenge or the Gladiator test!! Good luck.

My room of banners so check back often!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Frogboy
Lich lord
Lich lord
Frogboy

Location : S. Korea! Oniong ha se oh? I am American btw... White caucasian... yes!

User statistics
Level: 19
Health:
My room of banners so check back often! Near death877/877My room of banners so check back often! DEAD  (877/877)

My room of banners so check back often! Empty
PostSubject: My room of banners so check back often!   My room of banners so check back often! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:37 pm

Rules:

How to Post the Image into your Signature:
Banners:
Dead City Duelist Academy Welcome:

Unconfirmed Cosmic Dorm Banner:
Advertisements will be Painted out soon after posting! Please leave feedback on the pictures and their text, I make up as I go along and can/will change the text to what the majority thinks best describes the feelings of that section/dorm/etcs banner! Everyone enjoy and happy dueling!

~Frogboy

Last edited by frogboy_1234 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Level: 1
Health:
My room of banners so check back often! Near death100/100My room of banners so check back often! DEAD  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: My room of banners so check back often!   My room of banners so check back often! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:42 pm

[b]Maybe a zombie or skeleton heads on each side.Defently better then mine,and I started too.Very nice.I like.
Back to top Go down
Hexadecimal
Admin
Admin
Hexadecimal

User statistics
Level: 86
Health:
My room of banners so check back often! Near death10816/12883My room of banners so check back often! DEAD  (10816/12883)

PostSubject: Re: My room of banners so check back often!   My room of banners so check back often! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:24 am

Should make it DEAD city Razz
Back to top Go down
https://deadcityacademy.0wn0.com
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Health:
My room of banners so check back often! Near death100/100My room of banners so check back often! DEAD  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: My room of banners so check back often!   My room of banners so check back often! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:52 pm

wow i think its awesome. how do i use it?
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My room of banners so check back often!   My room of banners so check back often! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:29 am

Didnt make any new banners?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My room of banners so check back often!   My room of banners so check back often! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My room of banners so check back often!
Page 1 of 1