The Dead City Academy Forum
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead City Academy, a place where you can find the most challenging players.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dead City Guests, Just register and join us in our chatbox, can't wait to see you all around Smile
Welcome to DCA, Enjoy your stay and join our community in the Chatbox!! Smile
Tournament In the Announcements Page Stickied! Register only if you're going to participate.
The Test Arena is now Open, You may take the Challenge or the Gladiator test!! Good luck.

..The drapery will fall and the light will shine..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sairasu
New Citizen
New Citizen
Sairasu

User statistics
Level: 1
Health:
..The drapery will fall and the light will shine.. Near death100/100..The drapery will fall and the light will shine.. DEAD  (100/100)

..The drapery will fall and the light will shine.. Empty
PostSubject: ..The drapery will fall and the light will shine..   ..The drapery will fall and the light will shine.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:05 pm

Looking for a little help on this.

-=[Monsters ; Nineteen]=-

xxx Thunder King Rai-Oh
xxx Shining Angel
xxx Nova Summoner
xxx Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
xx Honest
xx Van'Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord
xx Dimensional Alchemist
x Archlord Kristya

-=[Spells ; Seven]=-

xx Book of Moon
xx Creature Swap
x Charge of the Light Bridage
x Pot of Avarice
x Heavy Storm

-=[Traps ; Fourteen]=-

xx Bottomless Trap Hole
xx Dark Bribe
xx Seven Tools of the Bandit
xx Magic Drain
xx Divine Wrath
x Solemn Judgment
x Beckoning Light
x Call of the Haunted
x Mirror Force

Last edited by Sairasu on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost Nappa
Lich lord
Lich lord
Ghost Nappa

User statistics
Level: 19
Health:
..The drapery will fall and the light will shine.. Near death877/877..The drapery will fall and the light will shine.. DEAD  (877/877)

PostSubject: Re: ..The drapery will fall and the light will shine..   ..The drapery will fall and the light will shine.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:12 pm

you asking for help in this deck or showing it off?
Back to top Go down
Sairasu
New Citizen
New Citizen
Sairasu

User statistics
Health:
..The drapery will fall and the light will shine.. Near death100/100..The drapery will fall and the light will shine.. DEAD  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ..The drapery will fall and the light will shine..   ..The drapery will fall and the light will shine.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:13 pm

Little bit of help. Lol should have put that really. So far I love how the deck runs, i just feel as if something is missing. And yes, it's probably a second Kristya.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Nappa
Lich lord
Lich lord
Ghost Nappa

User statistics
Level: 19
Health:
..The drapery will fall and the light will shine.. Near death877/877..The drapery will fall and the light will shine.. DEAD  (877/877)

PostSubject: Re: ..The drapery will fall and the light will shine..   ..The drapery will fall and the light will shine.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Sairasu wrote:
Little bit of help. Lol should have put that really. Sor far I love how the deck runs, i just feel as if something is missing. And yes, it's probably a second Kristya.

yeah lol wasnt being rude but we have a help and a showcase lol, was gonna get my first chance to move a thread lolz

yeah a krystia would be good, what about stuff like TT and i would change controller to BoM but looks pretty good lol,
Back to top Go down
Sairasu
New Citizen
New Citizen
Sairasu

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ..The drapery will fall and the light will shine..   ..The drapery will fall and the light will shine.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Lol ah no worries. I should edit that and say I want help. xD

Hrm, i have Torrential Tribute sided, I just wouldn't know what to remove to main it. And yeah, I was thinking Book of Moon over the controllers. I just happened to love Enemy controller. Lol
Back to top Go down
Hexadecimal
Admin
Admin
Hexadecimal

User statistics
Level: 86
Health:
..The drapery will fall and the light will shine.. Near death10816/12883..The drapery will fall and the light will shine.. DEAD  (10816/12883)

PostSubject: Re: ..The drapery will fall and the light will shine..   ..The drapery will fall and the light will shine.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:28 pm

If you move this topic from Help to Showcase *asssuming the help was done* leave a shadow in this section.
Back to top Go down
https://deadcityacademy.0wn0.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..The drapery will fall and the light will shine..   ..The drapery will fall and the light will shine.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..The drapery will fall and the light will shine..
Page 1 of 1