The Dead City Academy Forum
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead City Academy, a place where you can find the most challenging players.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dead City Guests, Just register and join us in our chatbox, can't wait to see you all around Smile
Welcome to DCA, Enjoy your stay and join our community in the Chatbox!! Smile
Tournament In the Announcements Page Stickied! Register only if you're going to participate.
The Test Arena is now Open, You may take the Challenge or the Gladiator test!! Good luck.

Traditional Vs Advanced

Go down 
+2
Frogboy
Cerbsojiro
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Level: 1
Health:
Traditional Vs Advanced Near death100/100Traditional Vs Advanced DEAD  (100/100)

Traditional Vs Advanced Empty
PostSubject: Traditional Vs Advanced   Traditional Vs Advanced Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:14 pm

all the decks i have made in real life is traditional.

personally i just like most of the cards that are forbidden. and my small group of friends i actually duel all agree to play traditional as well. i just find it more fun. i will admit it is more difficult and challenging to play advanced. also many of the forbidden cards are broken beyond all belief. but if two traditional duel against each other i guess it would make it fair right?
Back to top Go down
Frogboy
Lich lord
Lich lord
Frogboy

Location : S. Korea! Oniong ha se oh? I am American btw... White caucasian... yes!

User statistics
Level: 19
Health:
Traditional Vs Advanced Near death877/877Traditional Vs Advanced DEAD  (877/877)

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Vs Advanced   Traditional Vs Advanced Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:05 am

eh I used to play Traditional and I always could not find room for all the broken *forbidden* cards I wanted in the deck.
Back to top Go down
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Health:
Traditional Vs Advanced Near death100/100Traditional Vs Advanced DEAD  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Vs Advanced   Traditional Vs Advanced Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:17 pm

lol how could you not find room?

mainly i use the staple forbiden cards.

pot of greed
fiber jar
magician of faith
monster reborn, or call of the haunted

raigeki-withc is probubly the most broken card there is
harpies feather duster- just as broken as rageki

Black Luster soldier - envoy of the begining also broken with two difrent effects can be the deciding facotor in a duel but i love this card

and the one card im more upset on the forbidden is Dark Magician of choas. why should this really be on the forbiden list. its been on and off forever just take it off and leave it off. this is one of my favorite cards and crucial for my main deck.
Back to top Go down
Chingon
Skeleton
Skeleton
Chingon

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Vs Advanced   Traditional Vs Advanced Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:34 pm

Advanced > traditional
Back to top Go down
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Vs Advanced   Traditional Vs Advanced Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:23 pm

lol im guessing every one is going to say that advanced is better than traditional.

but its so much fun to play traditional.

every one is so dead set on playing advanced people should try it every so often. im probably going to be the only person who loves traditional. or even plays it lol
Back to top Go down
Frogboy
Lich lord
Lich lord
Frogboy

Location : S. Korea! Oniong ha se oh? I am American btw... White caucasian... yes!

User statistics
Level: 19
Health:
Traditional Vs Advanced Near death877/877Traditional Vs Advanced DEAD  (877/877)

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Vs Advanced   Traditional Vs Advanced Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:27 am

i never had banned cards before i started playing advanced, then again my deck had 13 spirit reapers in it *litterally*
Back to top Go down
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Vs Advanced   Traditional Vs Advanced Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:20 pm

you never had any banned cards? bummer there so cool.
Back to top Go down
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Vs Advanced   Traditional Vs Advanced Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:42 pm

im gonna try and get this thread started again.

since many DCA members have started playing traditional for the DK tournament what does every one think about it. i still personally prefer it.
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Vs Advanced   Traditional Vs Advanced Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:46 pm

I like Traditional Better,Has some of the limited cards and Where still able too Have the cards that Advance format has.....Although I only make like 2 Traditional Decks I still find it better.
Back to top Go down
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Vs Advanced   Traditional Vs Advanced Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:52 pm

Darkness wrote:
I like Traditional Better,Has some of the limited cards and Where still able too Have the cards that Advance format has.....Although I only make like 2 Traditional Decks I still find it better.

i agree. and if people say its unfair you just have to make sure your going against people who also play traditional. if you do that its awesome and its almost more fun because there is a lot more powerful cards that are banned and people it seems forget about them.
Back to top Go down
mainstreet
New Citizen
New Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Vs Advanced   Traditional Vs Advanced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:31 am

This is why Extra Formats might come in handy someday. Or use 'em now if you want.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetairc.net
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Vs Advanced   Traditional Vs Advanced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:42 am

mainstreet wrote:
This is why Extra Formats might come in handy someday. Or use 'em now if you want.

never saw that before very intresting lol
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Vs Advanced   Traditional Vs Advanced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:23 pm

When your facing Trad It sucks,They have HFD,Monster Reborn ETC....ETC....But its fun Using It.
Back to top Go down
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Vs Advanced   Traditional Vs Advanced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:35 pm

Darkness wrote:
When your facing Trad It sucks,They have HFD,Monster Reborn ETC....ETC....But its fun Using It.

it does suck facing it with an advanced deck. but if your going trad vs. trad i think it equals out. i would agree that if your oponent i uses a trad against your advanced that it should not even qount as a legal duel since it was completly inbalanced and unfair.
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Vs Advanced   Traditional Vs Advanced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:56 pm

A deck that may stand a CHance Is herald.Seeing as It can negate Monster Reborn,Harpies Feather DUster.
Back to top Go down
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Vs Advanced   Traditional Vs Advanced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:05 pm

sweet
Back to top Go down
mainstreet
New Citizen
New Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Vs Advanced   Traditional Vs Advanced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:54 pm

I have been Traditional decks a few times with my Advanced Batteryman deck. Admittedly, they were less experienced players, but still...

Of course that begs the question of why it doesn't do as well in Advanced play. -.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetairc.net
BichBH8N
Basic devil
Basic devil

User statistics
Level: 25
Health:
Traditional Vs Advanced Near death1977/1977Traditional Vs Advanced DEAD  (1977/1977)

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Vs Advanced   Traditional Vs Advanced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:46 pm

im finally getting cards irl
^.^

so far, all trad. more magic than mons. Thinking about keeping it this way.
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Vs Advanced   Traditional Vs Advanced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Flye wrote:
im finally getting cards irl
^.^

so far, all trad. more magic than mons. Thinking about keeping it this way.
If your going too play all trad From some days make sure your opponent knows,Some find it unFair when Its Advance.vs.Traditional.
Back to top Go down
BichBH8N
Basic devil
Basic devil

User statistics
Health:
Traditional Vs Advanced Near death1977/1977Traditional Vs Advanced DEAD  (1977/1977)

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Vs Advanced   Traditional Vs Advanced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:05 pm

hmmk.
personally i like trad because the cards are simple. Adv is annoying with 10 different effects for every card.

but we'll see what kind of cards i come across
Back to top Go down
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Vs Advanced   Traditional Vs Advanced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:08 pm

^^ congrats on the getting new cards. trad is also definitly easier to start with then work to advanced. i just really liek TRAD OWO
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Vs Advanced   Traditional Vs Advanced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:25 pm

Flye wrote:
hmmk.
personally i like trad because the cards are simple. Adv is annoying with 10 different effects for every card.

but we'll see what kind of cards i come across
Sarcasm?ANways If you want your deck too be Trad you need too Have HFD And Monster Reborn,It wouldnt hurt too make it synchro Either.
Back to top Go down
BichBH8N
Basic devil
Basic devil

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Vs Advanced   Traditional Vs Advanced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:27 pm

no sarcasm... o_o

well, i only got what i have because my friend had some extras
but ill try to put in a few synchros
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Vs Advanced   Traditional Vs Advanced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:39 pm

Oh Okay.Oh I Forgot you Just got some cards,my bad.xD.Trad could Be more annoying tho Cuz Your Opponent can still use the cards in the advance Format As well as Cards For Traditional.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Vs Advanced   Traditional Vs Advanced Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traditional Vs Advanced
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dead City Academy Forum :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Section :: General Discussion-
Jump to: