The Dead City Academy Forum
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead City Academy, a place where you can find the most challenging players.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dead City Guests, Just register and join us in our chatbox, can't wait to see you all around Smile
Welcome to DCA, Enjoy your stay and join our community in the Chatbox!! Smile
Tournament In the Announcements Page Stickied! Register only if you're going to participate.
The Test Arena is now Open, You may take the Challenge or the Gladiator test!! Good luck.

VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS

Go down 
+3
Faust
BichBH8N
Hexadecimal
7 posters

Should Suns war duels be voided?
Yes, Penalty to cheaters
VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS Empty100%VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS Empty
 100% [ 7 ]
No
VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS Empty0%VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Hexadecimal
Admin
Admin
Hexadecimal

User statistics
Level: 86
Health:
VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS Near death10816/12883VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS DEAD  (10816/12883)

VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS Empty
PostSubject: VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS   VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:09 am

Sun Cheats

I demand to void all his duels and we continue the war.

thats sufficient proof.

VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS Suncheats

Penalty to team XC, me and ace are back, sun is forgotten.

UNDISCUSSABLE.

Votes on!
Back to top Go down
https://deadcityacademy.0wn0.com
BichBH8N
Basic devil
Basic devil

User statistics
Level: 25
Health:
VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS Near death1977/1977VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS DEAD  (1977/1977)

PostSubject: Re: VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS   VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:12 am

yeah (yes)
Back to top Go down
Hexadecimal
Admin
Admin
Hexadecimal

User statistics
Health:
VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS Near death10816/12883VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS DEAD  (10816/12883)

PostSubject: Re: VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS   VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:49 am

Lol i also notice he sends sangan to graveyard : 5seconds after he's like ??? waiting?...

shouldn't take some time before you're impatient enough to say that?
Back to top Go down
Faust
New Citizen
New Citizen

User statistics
Level: 1
Health:
VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS Near death100/100VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS DEAD  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS   VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:27 am

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
SetoTruesdale2319
Lich
Lich
SetoTruesdale2319

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS   VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:01 am

The Truesdale Brothers agree.
Back to top Go down
Sun
New Citizen
New Citizen

PostSubject: Re: VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS   VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:02 am

I don't think you guys know anything about pingouts and lags, I'll get proof from the maker of YVD himself. kthx
Back to top Go down
Sun
New Citizen
New Citizen

PostSubject: Re: VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS   VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:03 am

And I have logs of Masta saying he isn't even on your team, so you got roster issues putting on random players that arnt on the team. And like i said you dont know nothing about war rulings.

/edit Dont take advantage of the fact we're playing on your shitty ass forum, and no real rulings staff exists here.
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS   VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:35 am

This is why I dont Like Waring,Cheating.Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Hexadecimal
Admin
Admin
Hexadecimal

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS   VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:17 pm

Sun Masta is in the War Squad, there is no doubt of that, as of you cheated the proof is legit and right there, +3cards in grave -2 in deck IS NOT A LAG when done on the same turn, i don't know any card that has that effect.

Good Game Good bye, you have 2 choices, you're voided or we win the war.

IT'S THAT SIMPLE!
Back to top Go down
sistermol
Zombie
Zombie
sistermol

PostSubject: Re: VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS   VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:43 pm

Sun wrote:
And I have logs of Masta saying he isn't even on your team, so you got roster issues putting on random players that arnt on the team. And like i said you dont know nothing about war rulings.

/edit Dont take advantage of the fact we're playing on your shitty ass forum, and no real rulings staff exists here.

first of all if you said that then that would mean she DOES know something about war rulings

and second (if i get temp banned or even banned for this it was worth it) the only shitty thing on this forum is you
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS   VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:45 pm

sistermol wrote:
Sun wrote:

first of all if you said that then that would mean she DOES know something about war rulings

and second (if i get temp banned or even banned for this it was worth it) the only shitty thing on this forum is you
Sister,You wont get banned,Just calm down.Its up too sun,I guess if He doesnt Attempt too contact anyone in the war he forfieths.Only fate will tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS   VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VOID ALL OF SUNS DUELS
Page 1 of 1