The Dead City Academy Forum
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead City Academy, a place where you can find the most challenging players.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dead City Guests, Just register and join us in our chatbox, can't wait to see you all around Smile
Welcome to DCA, Enjoy your stay and join our community in the Chatbox!! Smile
Tournament In the Announcements Page Stickied! Register only if you're going to participate.
The Test Arena is now Open, You may take the Challenge or the Gladiator test!! Good luck.

Latino World Championship.

Go down 
+3
Cerbsojiro
Darkness
Hexadecimal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hexadecimal
Admin
Admin
Hexadecimal

User statistics
Level: 86
Health:
Latino World Championship. Near death10816/12883Latino World Championship. DEAD  (10816/12883)

Latino World Championship. Empty
PostSubject: Latino World Championship.   Latino World Championship. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:48 pm

Multiple teams Warring in a championship.

We are invited, make sure you practice meta to it's most broken extent if you wanna be selected in the team.

1-Hexadecimal
2-Joxy
3-Ace_27
4-Zeratul
5-Dominican

Vs

Latino World.

Last edited by Hexadecimal on Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://deadcityacademy.0wn0.com
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Level: 1
Health:
Latino World Championship. Near death100/100Latino World Championship. DEAD  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Latino World Championship.   Latino World Championship. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:08 pm

What sites will be warring? O.O
Back to top Go down
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Health:
Latino World Championship. Near death100/100Latino World Championship. DEAD  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Latino World Championship.   Latino World Championship. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:09 pm

o.o wow ill practice BW as much as possible
Back to top Go down
Stark
New Citizen
New Citizen
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Latino World Championship.   Latino World Championship. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:11 am

Good luck people. I think you have good potencial. altought even you play me fun xD
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Latino World Championship.   Latino World Championship. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:27 am

Cerbsojiro wrote:
o.o wow ill practice BW as much as possible
Ill practice Them when I make em,Same with X-SABERS.I got infernitys tho.
Back to top Go down
BichBH8N
Basic devil
Basic devil

User statistics
Level: 25
Health:
Latino World Championship. Near death1977/1977Latino World Championship. DEAD  (1977/1977)

PostSubject: Re: Latino World Championship.   Latino World Championship. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:09 am

sounds fun
Back to top Go down
Frogboy
Lich lord
Lich lord
Frogboy

Location : S. Korea! Oniong ha se oh? I am American btw... White caucasian... yes!

User statistics
Level: 19
Health:
Latino World Championship. Near death877/877Latino World Championship. DEAD  (877/877)

PostSubject: Re: Latino World Championship.   Latino World Championship. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:54 am

Flye needs a deck to learn thats meta, i think, Cerb has got BW, I have Infernity Dark, and if you want that spot you'll have to beat me ina mirrorm i have practiced since before they came out, and know them.. we need variety, I would highly suggest Sabers for you and that will give us 1 of each meta except LS.
Back to top Go down
Dominican4Life
Dominican4Life

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Latino World Championship.   Latino World Championship. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:35 am

Woot ;>
Back to top Go down
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Latino World Championship.   Latino World Championship. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Frogboy wrote:
Flye needs a deck to learn thats meta, i think, Cerb has got BW, I have Infernity Dark, and if you want that spot you'll have to beat me ina mirrorm i have practiced since before they came out, and know them.. we need variety, I would highly suggest Sabers for you and that will give us 1 of each meta except LS.

wow sounds like we got a plan forming already lol i still need more practive with BW frog help me out man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latino World Championship.   Latino World Championship. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latino World Championship.
Page 1 of 1