The Dead City Academy Forum
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead City Academy, a place where you can find the most challenging players.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dead City Guests, Just register and join us in our chatbox, can't wait to see you all around Smile
Welcome to DCA, Enjoy your stay and join our community in the Chatbox!! Smile
Tournament In the Announcements Page Stickied! Register only if you're going to participate.
The Test Arena is now Open, You may take the Challenge or the Gladiator test!! Good luck.

Thinking Of a New tournement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Level: 1
Health:
Thinking  Of a New tournement Near death100/100Thinking  Of a New tournement DEAD  (100/100)

Thinking  Of a New tournement Empty
PostSubject: Thinking Of a New tournement   Thinking  Of a New tournement Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:58 pm

Once the Battle city One is done I was thinking about doing a Seal of Oracalcos Kinda Tournement.Except Every character Up too 5ds Will be in it(Jaden,Chazz,Yugi,Joey,Kaiba,Alexis,Bashton ETC ETC).There wont be any Millenium Items.So Yugi Will be One person and THey Yami Spirit Will be another Cannon.Here are rules I got so Far

Rules

Rule One
Too Get Into another Section You must beat the people In the first section.

Rule Two
Once the Duel starts The seal of Oracalcos Is in play,The person Who Has Oracalcos In play gets his/her monsters 500 ATK And def

Rule Three
You get three Souls.Once all three souls Get captured Your charicter Is either Turned Into a Cannon or Is Out of the tournemnet.This is Decided By me or anyone who Used the seal of Orcalcos in that duel.

Rule Four
If you win a duel you get a soul and The seal of orcalcos Power.

Rule Five
A cannon can challange you or you can challange a Cannon.

Rule Six
The seal Of orcalcos Cant be destroyed.No matter what,Just like in the series.

Rule Seven
If Your Charicter Gets turned into a cannon,You must give the decklist of taht Player Too me Or the Person Who defeated you.

Rule Eight
Once The charicter Gets turned Into a cannon(If it does)You must Use the deck That Lost.You Cannot CHange

Rule Nine
Only Cannons Can use The seal of oracalcos,Unless they Get the power from some other cannon(only by dueling)make sure you tell me if you get it.

Well tell me what you think.Any help would be appreciated
Back to top Go down
Hexadecimal
Admin
Admin
Hexadecimal

User statistics
Level: 86
Health:
Thinking  Of a New tournement Near death10816/12883Thinking  Of a New tournement DEAD  (10816/12883)

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of a New tournement   Thinking  Of a New tournement Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:45 pm

I should handle this.
Back to top Go down
https://deadcityacademy.0wn0.com
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:
Thinking  Of a New tournement Near death100/100Thinking  Of a New tournement DEAD  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of a New tournement   Thinking  Of a New tournement Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:02 am

You can hold it with me if you wat.
Back to top Go down
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of a New tournement   Thinking  Of a New tournement Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:09 pm

this is intresting. personalyl i never liked the idea of an oricalcos tournament.
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of a New tournement   Thinking  Of a New tournement Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Its kinda Unbalance.I will see if I want too still or not.
Back to top Go down
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of a New tournement   Thinking  Of a New tournement Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:18 pm

dark after BC im still up for doing like a gx school tournament if you want?
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of a New tournement   Thinking  Of a New tournement Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:20 pm

Cerbsojiro wrote:
dark after BC im still up for doing like a gx school tournament if you want?
I totally Forgot bout that xD.Yea sure we can do it.Just wait for bc too be done.
Back to top Go down
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of a New tournement   Thinking  Of a New tournement Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:22 pm

yup. it will be done soon. i need to talk to xatumi about the current situation then im going to be all over it.
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of a New tournement   Thinking  Of a New tournement Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:25 pm

Cerbsojiro wrote:
yup. it will be done soon. i need to talk to xatumi about the current situation then im going to be all over it.
Xatumi Siad I could help but I need the Decks.And the computer im on I cant download shit.
Back to top Go down
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of a New tournement   Thinking  Of a New tournement Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:26 pm

crap. so how do you want to fix this?
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of a New tournement   Thinking  Of a New tournement Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:34 pm

Cerbsojiro wrote:
crap. so how do you want to fix this?
Idk,I guess I could not help.
Back to top Go down
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of a New tournement   Thinking  Of a New tournement Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:28 pm

idk... if he says you can help i think you should
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of a New tournement   Thinking  Of a New tournement Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:38 pm

Cerbsojiro wrote:
idk... if he says you can help i think you should
No way for me too get the decks tho =/
Back to top Go down
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of a New tournement   Thinking  Of a New tournement Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:45 pm

i could PM them to you....
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of a New tournement   Thinking  Of a New tournement Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:52 pm

Cerbsojiro wrote:
i could PM them to you....
Do so then.Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of a New tournement   Thinking  Of a New tournement Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:07 pm

alright ill work on it when i have time dark
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of a New tournement   Thinking  Of a New tournement Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:11 pm

K.UNderstood and thanks.
Back to top Go down
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of a New tournement   Thinking  Of a New tournement Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:14 pm

Darkness wrote:
K.UNderstood and thanks.

your welcome dark
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of a New tournement   Thinking  Of a New tournement Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:04 pm

Just tell me when It should Be in my Inbox.
Back to top Go down
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of a New tournement   Thinking  Of a New tournement Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:13 pm

ill do that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of a New tournement   Thinking  Of a New tournement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking Of a New tournement
Page 1 of 1