The Dead City Academy Forum
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead City Academy, a place where you can find the most challenging players.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dead City Guests, Just register and join us in our chatbox, can't wait to see you all around Smile
Welcome to DCA, Enjoy your stay and join our community in the Chatbox!! Smile
Tournament In the Announcements Page Stickied! Register only if you're going to participate.
The Test Arena is now Open, You may take the Challenge or the Gladiator test!! Good luck.

What Should I get Rid of?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Level: 1
Health:
What Should I get Rid of? Near death100/100What Should I get Rid of? DEAD  (100/100)

What Should I get Rid of? Empty
PostSubject: What Should I get Rid of?   What Should I get Rid of? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:14 pm

Im wondering What I should Get of For two new decks.Im running Too Much and Some dont get Played as much as they should,Making the cards in that deck worthless since im not Using them.Anways I will post what Decks I have and You tell me What decks I should get Rid of.
1.Anti Meta(Basic,Really Good)
2.Birds of THe sky,Hear my opponents Cry(Blackwings)
3.Herald On stairod
4.Lets Go my Servents(X-Sabers)
5.Psychics(Preaty Boring but its a okay Build)
6.The Suprise Of Frogs And Monarchs(Frog Monarch,Really good,Beat BWS)
7.You attack Then Retriet?(Gladiator Beast)

Now what Deck should I get rid of for the following

1.Remove From play Anti Meta
2.Oppressioned Gadgets
3.Rock Stun
4.Hopless Dragon
5.Naturia
6.Scrap
Back to top Go down
SetoTruesdale2319
Lich
Lich
SetoTruesdale2319

User statistics
Health:
What Should I get Rid of? Near death100/100What Should I get Rid of? DEAD  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: What Should I get Rid of?   What Should I get Rid of? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:19 pm

Drop Psychics and go either Scrap or Naturia.
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: What Should I get Rid of?   What Should I get Rid of? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:28 pm

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: What Should I get Rid of?   What Should I get Rid of? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:00 pm

Bump,Need more suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Blackwingggys
Dead Warrior
Dead Warrior
Blackwingggys

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: What Should I get Rid of?   What Should I get Rid of? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:14 pm

try stun
take out psychics
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: What Should I get Rid of?   What Should I get Rid of? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:37 pm

Blackwingggys wrote:
try stun
take out psychics
Took the Psychics Out for Naturia,Just forogt too edit the main page.What should I get rid of for Lightsworn?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Should I get Rid of?   What Should I get Rid of? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Should I get Rid of?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dead City Academy Forum :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Section :: General Discussion-
Jump to: