The Dead City Academy Forum
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead City Academy, a place where you can find the most challenging players.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dead City Guests, Just register and join us in our chatbox, can't wait to see you all around Smile
Welcome to DCA, Enjoy your stay and join our community in the Chatbox!! Smile
Tournament In the Announcements Page Stickied! Register only if you're going to participate.
The Test Arena is now Open, You may take the Challenge or the Gladiator test!! Good luck.

What I think

Go down 
+6
Minako
Ghost Nappa
Steven Stiffler
Stark
SetoTruesdale2319
Darkness
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Level: 1
Health:
What I think Near death100/100What I think DEAD  (100/100)

What I think Empty
PostSubject: What I think   What I think Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:02 pm

DCA has a nice/Good people.They have a good skin layout, mods*coughmetocough*.But this plays Dies maybe a whole week and will be somewhat active.

I like the forum and almost everyone here, just the dieness makes it feel empty.
Back to top Go down
SetoTruesdale2319
Lich
Lich
SetoTruesdale2319

User statistics
Health:

What I think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I think   What I think Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:45 am

I agree, but I guess it can't be helped. A lot of people on here have school, work, etc and I sure as well know that for a fact. I was a VERY active member and just haven't been on as much. I guess the site has it's moments, as it IS a Dead City lol.
Back to top Go down
Stark
New Citizen
New Citizen
Stark

What I think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I think   What I think Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:06 pm

I could organizate a tournament I have mantis lol
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

What I think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I think   What I think Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:28 am

I dont think a tourney will make it active.

Edit:
In my opinion( its my opinion) I see that only posting goes on when cerb is here.If cerb has to be here just so people can post I find that funny, just because cerb isn't here doesn't mean we have to stop posting.Also, maybe the skin is a little to "Dead City".If you think about it most member's are hardly coming on now(Machine King, Turretz) and I think it may be because of the skins.I like the skins myself but if we keep the skins then we will hardly get any ACTIVE members.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stiffler
Lich
Lich
Steven Stiffler

User statistics
Health:

What I think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I think   What I think Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Well all i got to say is i told you so i warned u all that this site would go dead i will visit once and a while to see how things r going
Back to top Go down
Ghost Nappa
Lich lord
Lich lord
Ghost Nappa

User statistics
Level: 19
Health:
What I think Near death877/877What I think DEAD  (877/877)

What I think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I think   What I think Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:26 pm

i come on all the time, i dont think its the skin, i think its coz there isnt much going on, and also hex didnt do much in the testing....well not saying she didnt do much, but it was too much for one to handle, also tourneys got announced but nothing happened..as far as im aware lol...just needs something to bring in more people lol..like more people to do tests or something like that
Back to top Go down
SetoTruesdale2319
Lich
Lich
SetoTruesdale2319

User statistics
Health:

What I think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I think   What I think Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Well, then we need more people who are allowed to test. I say, like having Mods, Teachers, etc., we should have a specific type/color/dorm for people who can test. Not only would that help Hex, but it might help bring people back.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stiffler
Lich
Lich
Steven Stiffler

User statistics
Health:

What I think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I think   What I think Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:09 am

I see u took up my ITrader idea
Back to top Go down
Minako
New Citizen
New Citizen
Minako

What I think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I think   What I think Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:42 am

Academys are actually pretty fucking hard to keep active. This one is very new so it's even harder. If you like the people here then keep coming back and you'll see life breath in and out of this place quite a bit. I'm not an expert but that's pretty much how it is.
Back to top Go down
http://toonworldacademy.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Steven Stiffler
Lich
Lich
Steven Stiffler

User statistics
Health:

What I think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I think   What I think Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:50 pm

nah its inpossible to start a site that is made by a free designer software
Back to top Go down
Stark
New Citizen
New Citizen
Stark

What I think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I think   What I think Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:47 pm

I think a forum is a place to debat or play tournaments that can do when the people show interest on that. If there is not people to do that It won't work fine : (
Back to top Go down
Minako
New Citizen
New Citizen
Minako

What I think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I think   What I think Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:50 pm

Steven Stiffler wrote:
nah its inpossible to start a site that is made by a free designer software

That was just stupid. forums are a place for people to meet and share common interests. This place has already started that. It'll pick up if people stay here. It's when everyone starts bailing that things fail.
Back to top Go down
http://toonworldacademy.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Steven Stiffler
Lich
Lich
Steven Stiffler

User statistics
Health:

What I think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I think   What I think Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:05 am

Yes but the actual design of the forum is not that good look at sites like YF it is clear and white which is neutral black and red is gothic and therfore not neutral now i did get a Web Designer in to help but hex and darkness said no so fine then u say that u can get other people to do it Hex now i leave come back and nothing has changed but the fact that inactivity is a big issue now if u wanna get this site back scrap the whole gothic look and change from an academy since they never do that well
Back to top Go down
SetoTruesdale2319
Lich
Lich
SetoTruesdale2319

User statistics
Health:

What I think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I think   What I think Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:26 pm

Designs of the site doesn't mean ANYTHING! We need something to give people a REASON to comeback. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Steven Stiffler
Lich
Lich
Steven Stiffler

User statistics
Health:

What I think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I think   What I think Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:05 am

i came back don't know the fuck why but still mabye if u get bigger names in and courtney this ballshit about getting in that top duelist of ballshit if he was here he would of helped and u r not rich since u made a forum on a free software and its shit i can get more members but the problem is do i want to
Back to top Go down
BichBH8N
Basic devil
Basic devil

User statistics
Level: 25
Health:
What I think Near death1977/1977What I think DEAD  (1977/1977)

What I think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I think   What I think Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:03 am

my small input:

this place needs a game. Not that YGO, Pokemon, and the failed RPG dont qualify, I'm just saying... I like to be places where I can actually stimulate my mind.
Courtney, look at Castle Wars, most people go on just to talk but some play the game once in a while.

I know it wouldnt be easy and it would take time to do, but if you were able to but a game in here, with graphics, it MAY help.

It couldn't hurt to try.
Right?
Back to top Go down
Steven Stiffler
Lich
Lich
Steven Stiffler

User statistics
Health:

What I think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I think   What I think Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:23 am

Yeah well it won't mabye if courtney looked at other sites to get some inspiration IE

YF
Pojo
Pokecommunity

all r popular with loads of members
Back to top Go down
Steven Stiffler
Lich
Lich
Steven Stiffler

User statistics
Health:

What I think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I think   What I think Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:41 am

Also u have lost Darkness so in theory u have failed courtney
Back to top Go down
VendettaXIII
Zombie
Zombie

What I think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I think   What I think Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:13 pm

if you mean having a game directly in the forums here? well that's pretty difficult. If you mean sponsoring the playing of a game? well its already being done (kinda?) i mean yea we can add some more games (> pro console gamer <) but the main goal currently (yugioh?)...when played correctly and to its full ability...is very mind stimulating and requires a lot of strategy and planning to successfully win against an equally talented opponent.

other then that BRING ON MA HALOZ B!@TCH!!!

Back to top Go down
Ghost Nappa
Lich lord
Lich lord
Ghost Nappa

User statistics
Level: 19
Health:
What I think Near death877/877What I think DEAD  (877/877)

What I think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I think   What I think Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:36 pm

Steven Stiffler wrote:
Yeah well it won't mabye if courtney looked at other sites to get some inspiration IE

YF
Pojo
Pokecommunity

all r popular with loads of members

to be fair, we want this to give ideas for what needs to be done, not comments like this, so if you have nothing constructive to say dont say anything...

also, i think that we should do something like a weekly tournament or like a league, and whoever tops the league goes up a rank or something like that, or something to give an incentive to come here, maybe also a art comp where the pic goes as a banner or something.
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

What I think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I think   What I think Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:30 pm

I somewhat agree with steven(Why is he back?).You say you are rich yet you use a free program.
Back to top Go down
VendettaXIII
Zombie
Zombie

What I think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I think   What I think Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:35 pm

just cuz you're rich doesn't mean you cant still use free programs...free is awesome no matter who is taking advantage of it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

What I think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I think   What I think Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:40 pm

VendettaXIII wrote:
just cuz you're rich doesn't mean you cant still use free programs...free is awesome no matter who is taking advantage of it Very Happy
This is true, but if she is rich why not use a program that cost 4.99 a month, cheap and you get a awesome forum runner.

Im thinking about making one just like this, but with a better skin and maybe it looking cleaner.

Tell me if this is a good idea or not.
Back to top Go down
VendettaXIII
Zombie
Zombie

What I think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I think   What I think Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:56 pm

i'm in the process of making one myself...you could join up with me yea...minako is there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VendettaXIII
Zombie
Zombie

What I think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I think   What I think Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:59 pm

anyone else whose interested in helping can also join of course
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What I think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I think   What I think Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What I think
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dead City Academy Forum :: Dead City Castle :: Feedback Section-
Jump to: