The Dead City Academy Forum
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead City Academy, a place where you can find the most challenging players.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dead City Guests, Just register and join us in our chatbox, can't wait to see you all around Smile
Welcome to DCA, Enjoy your stay and join our community in the Chatbox!! Smile
Tournament In the Announcements Page Stickied! Register only if you're going to participate.
The Test Arena is now Open, You may take the Challenge or the Gladiator test!! Good luck.

lets go, decks made by a ghost O.O

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost Nappa
Lich lord
Lich lord
Ghost Nappa

User statistics
Level: 19
Health:
lets go, decks made by a ghost O.O Near death877/877lets go, decks made by a ghost O.O DEAD  (877/877)

lets go, decks made by a ghost O.O Empty
PostSubject: lets go, decks made by a ghost O.O   lets go, decks made by a ghost O.O Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:24 am

so deck building....who wants one Very Happy

all you need to tell me is

theme: ls, bw, burn, stall etc
specifics: anything you want in it, certain cards obv not the whole deck lol
side deck: yes/no
comments: anything to add at the end Smile

well let the fun begin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carucha
New Citizen
New Citizen
Carucha

PostSubject: Re: lets go, decks made by a ghost O.O   lets go, decks made by a ghost O.O Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Ok, I've been thinking of a Six Samurai deck for a friend of mine who loves warriors. Even thou I dont have any solid idea, maybe we could discuss a deck like that.

So, bottom line...
Theme: Six Samurai
Specifics: Solidarity (I think it would run really good now), Burden of the Mighty (Maybe?)
Side Deck: Yes (If you don't mind)
Comments: This deck is going to be created in real life and my friend don't want to spend a lot of money on "advanced" cards (like Pot of Duality or Solemn Warning), he already has all of the six samurais including shogun shien and the basic stuff. Still, create it as best as posible and if he doesn't have a card I'll tell you and we might think of alternatives.

Thanks a lot for the help
Back to top Go down
Ghost Nappa
Lich lord
Lich lord
Ghost Nappa

User statistics
Health:
lets go, decks made by a ghost O.O Near death877/877lets go, decks made by a ghost O.O DEAD  (877/877)

PostSubject: Re: lets go, decks made by a ghost O.O   lets go, decks made by a ghost O.O Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:33 pm

ooo cool stuff, k will get on it right away Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Minako
New Citizen
New Citizen
Minako

PostSubject: Re: lets go, decks made by a ghost O.O   lets go, decks made by a ghost O.O Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:56 pm

I'm going to request a lightsworn build for DMG. Please make one as strong as you can without using dad if you make it twilight and pm it to DMG with as many details as you can. See if you can teach her something she doesn't know.
Back to top Go down
http://toonworldacademy.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ghost Nappa
Lich lord
Lich lord
Ghost Nappa

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: lets go, decks made by a ghost O.O   lets go, decks made by a ghost O.O Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:25 pm

pm'd, awaiting feedback Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carucha
New Citizen
New Citizen
Carucha

PostSubject: Re: lets go, decks made by a ghost O.O   lets go, decks made by a ghost O.O Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:07 pm

Here's a new fun deck I would like to build as lethal as posible but can't figure out best ways to do it...

Theme: Magnet Warrior (Using Valkyrion, Alpha, Beta and Gamma)
Specifics: Just so that you don't get stuck trying to summon the same monster, you can add some various rock monsters with Solidarity and Megarock Dragon
Side deck: If you want to, I really dont care, its for fun...
Comments: Please, do not include high defense rock monsters (except Jujitsu Master if you see fit) nor Canyon. Maybe you can add Gigantes and The rock Spirit with Release from Stone and make it something like removal.

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lets go, decks made by a ghost O.O   lets go, decks made by a ghost O.O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lets go, decks made by a ghost O.O
Page 1 of 1