The Dead City Academy Forum
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead City Academy, a place where you can find the most challenging players.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dead City Guests, Just register and join us in our chatbox, can't wait to see you all around Smile
Welcome to DCA, Enjoy your stay and join our community in the Chatbox!! Smile
Tournament In the Announcements Page Stickied! Register only if you're going to participate.
The Test Arena is now Open, You may take the Challenge or the Gladiator test!! Good luck.

Minako and the dark magician girl

Go down 
+5
iTz_LuPe
Chingon
Ghost Nappa
Dark Magician Girl
Minako
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Minako
New Citizen
New Citizen
Minako

Minako and the dark magician girl Empty
PostSubject: Minako and the dark magician girl   Minako and the dark magician girl Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:21 am

I'm Minako from TWA. I'm not a very good duelist and I love for people to help me with my decks. If you have any advice please let me know. This place looks like crap and is uber dead. I don't like it. However I'll be here now and so will DMG. She's a worst duelist than I am though so help her too. She's fun though and pretty moody so I'd be careful of what I say to her. However she's mine so mess with her and I'll be pissed and I barely know fuckney but she likes me or so I say. Anyways bad duelist I use KCVDS but I'll probably get around to using yvd because of fuckney and maybe dmg later as well. laters.
Back to top Go down
http://toonworldacademy.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Dark Magician Girl
Dark Magician Girl

PostSubject: Re: Minako and the dark magician girl   Minako and the dark magician girl Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:28 am

Minako wrote:
I'm Minako from TWA. I'm not a very good duelist and I love for people to help me with my decks. If you have any advice please let me know. This place looks like crap and is uber dead. I don't like it. However I'll be here now and so will DMG. She's a worst duelist than I am though so help her too. She's fun though and pretty moody so I'd be careful of what I say to her. However she's mine so mess with her and I'll be pissed and I barely know fuckney but she likes me or so I say. Anyways bad duelist I use KCVDS but I'll probably get around to using yvd because of fuckney and maybe dmg later as well. laters.

Well im posting here because i want to start anew, but if this forum, is dead as what my lovely minako would say, its completely dead, then why be here if there isnt going to be any activity, but anywho im willing to give this a chance and such and i would very much want to get down to business in making ths forum "Active" because very much it isnt as active as TWA, but TWA filled with alot of fucktards and stupid spoiled rotten pieces of shit that only care for them selfish selves! (not applying to my lovely Minako). So i hope this forum can get somewhere and actually make fun outta this so, if you have questions feel free to send me a message or to minako and we will both try our best to help out or possibly get somewhere in this forum Smile, Remeber Minako is mine and only mine nobody elses....fuck with her your asking for trouble! So watch it "GIRLS!" Well bye for now! untill then let the stupid activity begin in this forum!!
Back to top Go down
Minako
New Citizen
New Citizen
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Minako and the dark magician girl   Minako and the dark magician girl Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:36 am

Also what is up with the gay banners that look like cheep mmorpg games. I mean replace them with something cool and pretty. Also I don't talk like this normally but fuckney does so I thought I'd try being bitchy like her. Pretty fun actually.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Nappa
Lich lord
Lich lord
Ghost Nappa

User statistics
Level: 19
Health:
Minako and the dark magician girl Near death877/877Minako and the dark magician girl DEAD  (877/877)

PostSubject: Re: Minako and the dark magician girl   Minako and the dark magician girl Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:21 pm

so ummm welome to dca i guess...have fun and enjoy yourselves...pretty good into Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Minako
New Citizen
New Citizen
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Minako and the dark magician girl   Minako and the dark magician girl Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:59 pm

haha thanks I try my best. It's good to see somebody here welcome us.
Back to top Go down
Chingon
Skeleton
Skeleton
Chingon

User statistics
Level: 1
Health:
Minako and the dark magician girl Near death100/100Minako and the dark magician girl DEAD  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Minako and the dark magician girl   Minako and the dark magician girl Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:10 pm

lol welcome to DCA
I also play KCVDS...
Hamachi: *KCVDS*
Pass: 123 or 12345 (don't remember)

Last edited by Chingon on Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minako
New Citizen
New Citizen
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Minako and the dark magician girl   Minako and the dark magician girl Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:30 pm

*KCVDS* not *KVCDS* Chingon

Sailor Vee
Love

Is mine. Please join it.
Back to top Go down
Chingon
Skeleton
Skeleton
Chingon

User statistics
Health:
Minako and the dark magician girl Near death100/100Minako and the dark magician girl DEAD  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Minako and the dark magician girl   Minako and the dark magician girl Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:52 pm

fixed
k I joined yours
Back to top Go down
Minako
New Citizen
New Citizen
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Minako and the dark magician girl   Minako and the dark magician girl Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:47 am

Alrighty I hope to duel you sometime. Just go easy on me.
Back to top Go down
iTz_LuPe

PostSubject: Re: Minako and the dark magician girl   Minako and the dark magician girl Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm

I challenge you! iTz`LuPe find me in #LK!

This is on YVD by the way =]
Back to top Go down
Minako
New Citizen
New Citizen
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Minako and the dark magician girl   Minako and the dark magician girl Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:00 pm

What the fuck is LK? I barely use yvd so you'll have to explain anything like that to me.
Back to top Go down
iTz_LuPe

PostSubject: Re: Minako and the dark magician girl   Minako and the dark magician girl Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:56 pm

It's one of the channels in IRC - Xerocreative. When in IRc for just type /join #lk
Back to top Go down
VendettaXIII
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Minako and the dark magician girl   Minako and the dark magician girl Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:04 pm

irc failz

hamachi FTW

VendettaXIII

OR EVEN BETTER!!!

MSN: fireheartsg@hotmail.com

oh and hai minako Razz thanks for the invite to the dumps...appreciate it

P.S. KCVDS owns...YVD sucks ._. (putting it out there)
Back to top Go down
jad3nyuk1
jad3nyuk1

PostSubject: Re: Minako and the dark magician girl   Minako and the dark magician girl Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:51 pm

VendettaXIII wrote:
irc failz

hamachi FTW

VendettaXIII

OR EVEN BETTER!!!

MSN: fireheartsg@hotmail.com

oh and hai minako Razz thanks for the invite to the dumps...appreciate it

P.S. KCVDS owns...YVD sucks ._. (putting it out there)

screw you irc owns

hamachi is outdated, in yvd u can just server duel now dont even need 3rd party programs

and yvd doesnt suck

and I use aim instead of msn
Back to top Go down
VendettaXIII
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Minako and the dark magician girl   Minako and the dark magician girl Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:55 pm

irc blows...yvd is unpopular...and aim is meh

KCVDS/MSN/HAMACHI FOR THE FREAKN WIN
Back to top Go down
Chingon
Skeleton
Skeleton
Chingon

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Minako and the dark magician girl   Minako and the dark magician girl Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:03 pm

actually YVD is very popular among good players, KCVDS only has good graphics that's it... I still like them both though
Back to top Go down
VendettaXIII
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Minako and the dark magician girl   Minako and the dark magician girl Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:17 am

duel me...i'll show you skillzzz (6 year vet)

good graphics = better program
Back to top Go down
Minako
New Citizen
New Citizen
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Minako and the dark magician girl   Minako and the dark magician girl Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:11 am

I'm going to have to agree with Vendetta. MSN/Ham/kcvds. Also some very good players use all of those but you have to play them to know.
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Minako and the dark magician girl   Minako and the dark magician girl Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:19 am

Chingon wrote:
actually YVD is very popular among good players, KCVDS only has good graphics that's it... I still like them both though
Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Jackal
Zombie
Zombie
Dr. Jackal

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Minako and the dark magician girl   Minako and the dark magician girl Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:54 am

You have to know people though.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Nappa
Lich lord
Lich lord
Ghost Nappa

User statistics
Level: 19
Health:
Minako and the dark magician girl Near death877/877Minako and the dark magician girl DEAD  (877/877)

PostSubject: Re: Minako and the dark magician girl   Minako and the dark magician girl Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:55 pm

yvd is gey...-.-
Back to top Go down
VendettaXIII
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Minako and the dark magician girl   Minako and the dark magician girl Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:21 pm

Ghost Nappa wrote:
yvd is gey...-.-

I'm Vendetta and I approve this message.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Jackal
Zombie
Zombie
Dr. Jackal

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Minako and the dark magician girl   Minako and the dark magician girl Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:35 am

VendettaXIII wrote:
Ghost Nappa wrote:
yvd is gey...-.-

I am Dr. Jackal and I say w..t..h..!
Back to top Go down
Minako
New Citizen
New Citizen
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Minako and the dark magician girl   Minako and the dark magician girl Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:52 am

VendettaXIII wrote:
Ghost Nappa wrote:
yvd is gey...-.-

Ok now that was funny.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Jackal
Zombie
Zombie
Dr. Jackal

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Minako and the dark magician girl   Minako and the dark magician girl Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:41 pm

Don't be hatin'! Razz I gave vendetta that! O;!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minako and the dark magician girl   Minako and the dark magician girl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minako and the dark magician girl
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next