The Dead City Academy Forum
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead City Academy, a place where you can find the most challenging players.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dead City Guests, Just register and join us in our chatbox, can't wait to see you all around Smile
Welcome to DCA, Enjoy your stay and join our community in the Chatbox!! Smile
Tournament In the Announcements Page Stickied! Register only if you're going to participate.
The Test Arena is now Open, You may take the Challenge or the Gladiator test!! Good luck.

What should we do.

Go down 
+5
Dr. Jackal
VendettaXIII
Ghost Nappa
Steven Stiffler
Darkness
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Level: 1
Health:
What should we do. - Page 2 Near death100/100What should we do. - Page 2 DEAD  (100/100)

What should we do. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should we do.   What should we do. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:45 pm

I say since we got a new admin he changes the skin and banner for like a trial.If more people stay active then keep the skin if they stay dead just change it back.
Back to top Go down
Jackman
New Citizen
New Citizen

PostSubject: Re: What should we do.   What should we do. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:52 pm

Yeah change it all make it more happy less death
Back to top Go down
VendettaXIII
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: What should we do.   What should we do. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:01 pm

emo FOR TEH WINZ
Back to top Go down
Jackman
New Citizen
New Citizen

PostSubject: Re: What should we do.   What should we do. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:16 pm

no im 11 i do not like emo stuff
Back to top Go down
Ghost Nappa
Lich lord
Lich lord
Ghost Nappa

User statistics
Level: 19
Health:
What should we do. - Page 2 Near death877/877What should we do. - Page 2 DEAD  (877/877)

PostSubject: Re: What should we do.   What should we do. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:05 pm

i like the colour blue
Back to top Go down
Dr. Jackal
Zombie
Zombie
Dr. Jackal

User statistics
Health:
What should we do. - Page 2 Near death100/100What should we do. - Page 2 DEAD  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: What should we do.   What should we do. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:56 am

I like the color purple.

That movie was great..
Back to top Go down
VendettaXIII
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: What should we do.   What should we do. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:05 pm

black n red ftw...in an epic..non emo way
Back to top Go down
Hexadecimal
Admin
Admin
Hexadecimal

User statistics
Level: 86
Health:
What should we do. - Page 2 Near death10816/12883What should we do. - Page 2 DEAD  (10816/12883)

PostSubject: Re: What should we do.   What should we do. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:52 pm

How can you possibily link a ruined modern city to Emo? it makes no sense.

The banner is fine at blue with thunder and all, the red skin is just a little bar (the red bar)
Which could be changed, but idk what would fit better as a color, blue&black doesn't work.

And changeing the background color from black to any color would fuck the forum up.
Back to top Go down
https://deadcityacademy.0wn0.com
SetoTruesdale2319
Lich
Lich
SetoTruesdale2319

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: What should we do.   What should we do. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:35 pm

The forum, honestly, is fine. I mean, red, black, lightning... what else can someone who plays card games want?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should we do.   What should we do. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What should we do.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dead City Academy Forum :: Dead City Castle :: Feedback Section-
Jump to: