The Dead City Academy Forum
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead City Academy, a place where you can find the most challenging players.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dead City Guests, Just register and join us in our chatbox, can't wait to see you all around Smile
Welcome to DCA, Enjoy your stay and join our community in the Chatbox!! Smile
Tournament In the Announcements Page Stickied! Register only if you're going to participate.
The Test Arena is now Open, You may take the Challenge or the Gladiator test!! Good luck.

Most hated deck to face.

Go down 
+2
Ghost Nappa
Darkness
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Level: 1
Health:
Most hated deck to face. Near death100/100Most hated deck to face. DEAD  (100/100)

Most hated deck to face. Empty
PostSubject: Most hated deck to face.   Most hated deck to face. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:24 pm

Here is where you post what deck you hate to face.Fill this out so people can understand why.

Deck hated:
What deck do you hate facing

Why do you hate facing it:
Why do you not enjoy facing it.

Why do you think people use it:
Here is where you can post why people think use it.

Here I will start.

Deck hated:
Mill out/Empty Jar OTK

Why do you hate facing it:
Its defense, nothing but.Its cheap and I just hate it.

I think since the big decks got hit bad(X-sabers=Rescue Cat, Infernitys=Launcher, Blackwings=Royal Oppresion and black whirlwind)So they try to find something that can win alot like those decks do.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Nappa
Lich lord
Lich lord
Ghost Nappa

User statistics
Level: 19
Health:
Most hated deck to face. Near death877/877Most hated deck to face. DEAD  (877/877)

PostSubject: Re: Most hated deck to face.   Most hated deck to face. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:45 pm

deck hated:
infernity

why i hate it:
too many people play it, and its literally wait for my opponent to finish their stupidly long move then lose x.x

why do i think people use it:

tier 1, easy to pick up and play...wins alot
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:
Most hated deck to face. Near death100/100Most hated deck to face. DEAD  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Most hated deck to face.   Most hated deck to face. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:23 pm

Ghost Nappa wrote:
deck hated:
infernity

why i hate it:
too many people play it, and its literally wait for my opponent to finish their stupidly long move then lose x.x

why do i think people use it:

tier 1, easy to pick up and play...wins alot
Only a really good infernity deck could really be like it was last format.There not much of a threat this format.Beat like 4 today and yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Jackal
Zombie
Zombie
Dr. Jackal

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Most hated deck to face.   Most hated deck to face. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:58 pm

Naturias.
Top tier and the most messed up lockdown.
Back to top Go down
Jamiemoviemaker

PostSubject: Re: Most hated deck to face.   Most hated deck to face. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:57 pm

I hate decks that are not tier deck when people use made up decks because it is easy to beat and i want a challenge
Back to top Go down
Dr. Jackal
Zombie
Zombie
Dr. Jackal

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Most hated deck to face.   Most hated deck to face. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:45 am

I hate all of Darkness' decks because he is a noob..
Back to top Go down
Jackman
New Citizen
New Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Most hated deck to face.   Most hated deck to face. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:09 am

Lol thats not nice
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Most hated deck to face.   Most hated deck to face. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:47 am

Dr. Jackal wrote:
I hate all of Darkness' decks because he is a noob..
Lol, sure.Okay.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Jackal
Zombie
Zombie
Dr. Jackal

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Most hated deck to face.   Most hated deck to face. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:02 am

Well, seriously I haven't dueled this guy and I already know his a nub! xD!
Back to top Go down
Carucha
New Citizen
New Citizen
Carucha

PostSubject: Re: Most hated deck to face.   Most hated deck to face. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:21 am

Deck Hated:
Machina Gadget

Why do you Hate Facing It:
I dont actually hate facing it, I always beat it. I Just cant stand seeing that deck won any tournament at all when all you do is summoning the same old monster and by playing Dimensional Prison and Bottomless you win, not to mention I rather use Gadget Oppression than Machina, I just hate machina gadgets...

I really don't know, if I have to pick a particular deck I wouldn't pick Machina Gadget... I guess someone came up with the idea and won and then other people just copy him...

Added comment: In a tournament duel, top 8, I faced machina gadget and sided System Down and Magnetic Mosquito, when I played System Down, i removed all of his Gadgets and the 3 Machina Fortress, total win, amazing, I felt great... Like saying, lol, try wining now...
Back to top Go down
Dr. Jackal
Zombie
Zombie
Dr. Jackal

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Most hated deck to face.   Most hated deck to face. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:45 am

I usually run Machina Gears I don't like Machina Gadget at all!

Machina Gadgets even though its faster it is weaker imo. Imo.. Even if you Systemed Machina Fortress I can still handle. Even if you Systemed Gadget Dragon I am still good. System Both I am really still good. Solidarity just ruins everything tbh..

Solidarity = Good Ancient Gear Soldier.
Geartown= Ancient Gear Beast which is the best Ancient Gear in game.

I usually run remove from play cards anyway so even if you remove fortress, Gears, and Machinas I can work with it.

2 dex I don't like facing to be real..

1 is Blackwings even though they are horrible imo in this format. But... there combos are so... annoying and they are still getting more support.

2 is Stardust Dragon/ Assault Mode Decks. Even though they are not fast enough and I can easily beat them, but you can easily summon 2/3 and when you do summon 2/3 your opponent has very little options...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most hated deck to face.   Most hated deck to face. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most hated deck to face.
Page 1 of 1