The Dead City Academy Forum
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead City Academy, a place where you can find the most challenging players.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dead City Guests, Just register and join us in our chatbox, can't wait to see you all around Smile
Welcome to DCA, Enjoy your stay and join our community in the Chatbox!! Smile
Tournament In the Announcements Page Stickied! Register only if you're going to participate.
The Test Arena is now Open, You may take the Challenge or the Gladiator test!! Good luck.

NEED INFERNITYS H Solemn warning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackwingggys
Dead Warrior
Dead Warrior
Blackwingggys

User statistics
Level: 1
Health:
NEED INFERNITYS H Solemn warning Near death100/100NEED INFERNITYS H Solemn warning DEAD  (100/100)

NEED INFERNITYS H Solemn warning Empty
PostSubject: NEED INFERNITYS H Solemn warning   NEED INFERNITYS H Solemn warning Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:26 am

RULES: READ THIS IF YOU WANNA TRADE WITH ME
SORRY I DONT BUY

first off
BAD TRADERS
[URL="http://yugiohforums.com/member.php?u=15557"]AwesomeCOGuy[/URL] Very Very Very Very Very Very rude dont trade with him

Quote :
Rules
1. No Ripping Me off
2. i have over 100+ trades on Youtube,YF,Pojo combined ^^ so dont be afraid to Trade with Me
3. i Love Throw ins
4. if We Do a Mod Trade i would Like you to Pay my fee cause im low on cash
5. If you Have Read These Rules Put Galeman Somewere in your Post!
6. Read Rule 5
7. Read Rule 6
8. Have a Wonderful Time on My Thread ^^
Monsters
Spoiler:

Spells
Spoiler:

Traps

Spoiler:

Etc
Spoiler:

Quote :
Wants
1 Infernity Mirage *$7 each*
2 Dark Grepher *super are $18
2 Infernity Barrier *$35
1 Plaguespreader Zombie
1 infernity Inferno
ls
Back to top Go down

NEED INFERNITYS H Solemn warning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dead City Academy Forum :: Trading/Selling Section :: Yu-gi-oh Trading/Selling-
Jump to: