The Dead City Academy Forum
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead City Academy, a place where you can find the most challenging players.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dead City Guests, Just register and join us in our chatbox, can't wait to see you all around Smile
Welcome to DCA, Enjoy your stay and join our community in the Chatbox!! Smile
Tournament In the Announcements Page Stickied! Register only if you're going to participate.
The Test Arena is now Open, You may take the Challenge or the Gladiator test!! Good luck.

So What Is Happening ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackman
New Citizen
New Citizen

So What Is Happening ? Empty
PostSubject: So What Is Happening ?   So What Is Happening ? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:08 am

Well i got a few questions

1: Where is Hex ?

2: This site is dead why ?

3: Can you unbann my bro since he didn't deserve to banned ?
Back to top Go down
SetoTruesdale2319
Lich
Lich
SetoTruesdale2319

User statistics
Level: 1
Health:
So What Is Happening ? Near death100/100So What Is Happening ? DEAD  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: So What Is Happening ?   So What Is Happening ? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:04 am

1. Hex is doing something. That's really about all we know.

2. There are a lot of different opinions of why the site is dead. It may have something to do with Hex's absences, but no one knows for sure.

3. Wut?
Back to top Go down
Jackman
New Citizen
New Citizen

PostSubject: Re: So What Is Happening ?   So What Is Happening ? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:01 am

My brother can help this site if he is unbanned so hex unbann him please he can help also from what i saw he did help this site and to those who do not know my brother is
Steven Stiffler
Back to top Go down
SetoTruesdale2319
Lich
Lich
SetoTruesdale2319

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: So What Is Happening ?   So What Is Happening ? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:11 pm

Wait... Steven was banned? But he was on a while back... must've missed the memo. He wanted to make it more pokemon based... which a lot of people didn't like. He also wanted to change the skin, which even more people didn't like. Not that he wasn't heard, though. I'd unban him if I could, but I can't. Sorry Steven Sad
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: So What Is Happening ?   So What Is Happening ? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:26 am

Jackman wrote:
Well i got a few questions

1: Where is Hex ?
She has been on as I can see, but not when you where

2: This site is dead why ?
I think it may because of the skin. Or maybe the fact that they see all no post and think its dead. Whatever it is, its hurting us.
3: Can you unbann my bro since he didn't deserve to banned ?
He was advirtising.
Back to top Go down
Jackman
New Citizen
New Citizen

PostSubject: Re: So What Is Happening ?   So What Is Happening ? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:52 am

Yes but not he only wants to help this site is dead plus he is finished with making sites he can help make it big he can make vids on yooutube he has 21 already on youtube
Back to top Go down
SetoTruesdale2319
Lich
Lich
SetoTruesdale2319

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: So What Is Happening ?   So What Is Happening ? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:14 pm

What makes anybody think a skin of a site makes it popular? The site hasn't been on long enough to have as many members. Advertisement is advertisement. We don't care what other sites are doing, and we're gonna do our own thing. Plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
Jackman
New Citizen
New Citizen

PostSubject: Re: So What Is Happening ?   So What Is Happening ? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:17 pm

Lol fine he doesn't care about changing it but tbh this site is dead wether u can accept it or not putting vids on youtube will bring more members in plus he collects yu-gi-oh again so he has been trading with yu-gi-oh fans so he knows some that will join give him a chance if he does wrong u know u can just bann him again all he wants to do is help
Back to top Go down
SetoTruesdale2319
Lich
Lich
SetoTruesdale2319

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: So What Is Happening ?   So What Is Happening ? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:05 pm

Like I said above, if he wants to help, get a mod to unban him. I don't have that power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So What Is Happening ?   So What Is Happening ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So What Is Happening ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dead City Academy Forum :: Dead City Castle :: Feedback Section-
Jump to: