The Dead City Academy Forum
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead City Academy, a place where you can find the most challenging players.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dead City Guests, Just register and join us in our chatbox, can't wait to see you all around Smile
Welcome to DCA, Enjoy your stay and join our community in the Chatbox!! Smile
Tournament In the Announcements Page Stickied! Register only if you're going to participate.
The Test Arena is now Open, You may take the Challenge or the Gladiator test!! Good luck.

Stats collecting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alastar2

Stats collecting Empty
PostSubject: Stats collecting   Stats collecting Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:48 pm

This forum looks dead so I imagine that it wont be read as much as i would like it to be however...

Some of you may know me already but my name is Alastar. I am not joining your group but i have come here to tell you something that you people may or may not be interested in. I am keeping stats on as many duelists as I can. I collect data by using my own experience of duels and the logs of various scouts that i have working with me to get in depth statistics on many as many players in the yugioh kingdom as I can. Up until now I have only collected Info on YVD and only high to semi-high level players however I am branching out to find the stats of duelists in other Fourms, IRC's and even in real life. Eventually the stats will be made public, however this will not be for a while. I just thought that I would tell you so that you know that if you are high level enough you WILL be added to my stats.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down

Stats collecting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dead City Academy Forum :: Inside Dead City :: In The Crowd-
Jump to: