The Dead City Academy Forum
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead City Academy, a place where you can find the most challenging players.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dead City Guests, Just register and join us in our chatbox, can't wait to see you all around Smile
Welcome to DCA, Enjoy your stay and join our community in the Chatbox!! Smile
Tournament In the Announcements Page Stickied! Register only if you're going to participate.
The Test Arena is now Open, You may take the Challenge or the Gladiator test!! Good luck.

Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis

Go down 
+3
Darkness
Hexadecimal
Cruel Angel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

User statistics
Level: 1
Health:
Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis Near death100/100Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis DEAD  (100/100)

Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis Empty
PostSubject: Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis   Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:07 pm

Monsters: (20)
X1 Dark Armed Dragon
X3 Shura The Blue Flame
X3 Kalut The Moon Shadow
X2 Bora The Spear
X2 Blizzard The Far North
X3 Sirroco The Dawn
X1 Gale The Whirlwind
X1 Vayu The Emblem Of Honor
X1 Breeze The Zephyr
X2 D.D. Crow
X1 Cyber Dragon

Spells: (10)
X2 Black Whirlwind
X1 Brain Control
X1 Mind Control
X1 Giant Trunade
X1 Heavy Storm
X1 Mystical Space Typhoon
X2 Book of Moon
X1 Allure Of Darkness

Traps: (10)
X2 Royal Oppression
X1 Starlight Road
X1 Solemn Judgment
X3 Icarus Attack
X2 Bottomless Trap Hole
X1 Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck:
X1 Mist Wurm
X2 Stardust Dragon
X1 Red Dragon Archfiend
X1 Thought Ruler Archfiend
X1 Ally of Justice Catastor
X1 Goyo Guardian
X1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
X1 Black Rose Dragon
X2 Blackwing - Armed Wing
X2 Blackwing - Armor Master
X1 Blackwing - Silverwind The Ascendant
X1 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

Side Deck:
X2 Thunderking Rai-Oh
X2 Skill Drain
X2 Doomcaliber Knight
X2 Pulling The Rug
X2 Crevice into the Different Dimention
X1 Mind Crush
X2 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
X2 Fissure
Back to top Go down
Hexadecimal
Admin
Admin
Hexadecimal

User statistics
Level: 86
Health:
Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis Near death10816/12883Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis DEAD  (10816/12883)

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis   Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:15 pm

to be honest i don't respect blackwings lol
Back to top Go down
https://deadcityacademy.0wn0.com
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

User statistics
Health:
Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis Near death100/100Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis DEAD  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis   Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:28 pm

Hexadecimal wrote:
to be honest i don't respect blackwings lol

Why? D=
I love them.
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis   Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:19 pm

[b]I love blackwings!!!Nice deck.I honestly Like Lightning vortex Over Torrential.You dont have too do my suggestion but I tink it would be better then Torrential,It will also power up DAD.
Back to top Go down
Hexadecimal
Admin
Admin
Hexadecimal

User statistics
Health:
Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis Near death10816/12883Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis DEAD  (10816/12883)

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis   Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:11 am

because i don't respect meta decks, especially those who are just special summon 5 monsters every turn.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Nappa
Lich lord
Lich lord
Ghost Nappa

User statistics
Level: 19
Health:
Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis Near death877/877Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis DEAD  (877/877)

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis   Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:10 am

this an irl deck or a yvd one?
Back to top Go down
Frogboy
Lich lord
Lich lord
Frogboy

Location : S. Korea! Oniong ha se oh? I am American btw... White caucasian... yes!

User statistics
Level: 19
Health:
Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis Near death877/877Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis DEAD  (877/877)

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis   Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:43 am

In yvd I would swap RDA for Dark End, Infernity Doom Dragon is a good choice here also.

@Hex I got what you think of meta and how it is an easy way to be good when your not! but no matter what a person chooses to play they still need the experience of the veterans of formats past to guide them! And THAT is what I believe a deck help section is, and I thoroughly enjoy helping people if I can on whatever deck they choose to run!
Back to top Go down
Joxy
Zombie
Zombie

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis   Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:49 am

Rly good i didnt expect this good a few little fixes i would suggest but its solid good deck Smile
Back to top Go down
Hexadecimal
Admin
Admin
Hexadecimal

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis   Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:16 am

I have to say it's a war worthy deck.
Back to top Go down
MastaOfChaos
New Citizen
New Citizen

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis   Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:43 am

It's decent lil tweaks i would run but other then that yeah. i would side mask of restrict though just because bw's vs frogs are harder to keep up with that's just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis   Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackwing, A Cruel Angel's Thesis
Page 1 of 1