The Dead City Academy Forum
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead City Academy, a place where you can find the most challenging players.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dead City Guests, Just register and join us in our chatbox, can't wait to see you all around Smile
Welcome to DCA, Enjoy your stay and join our community in the Chatbox!! Smile
Tournament In the Announcements Page Stickied! Register only if you're going to participate.
The Test Arena is now Open, You may take the Challenge or the Gladiator test!! Good luck.

Darkness Banner Request Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Level: 1
Health:
Darkness Banner Request Thread Near death100/100Darkness Banner Request Thread DEAD  (100/100)

Darkness Banner Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Darkness Banner Request Thread   Darkness Banner Request Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:21 pm

You can request Banners here.I do have SOme things I wont/Cant do.I use Makemybanner.com.

CANT DO
Banners with Link-If its a link too your forum or any other I will deny.
Banners with More then one thing-I can do a differnt background,But i cant Do a banner with more then one figure or monster

Too get A banner made by me you will Have too fill this out
Username:On here
Picture:If there is a certain Picture you want,link me,if not I will find one myslef.
Effect:Effects are very limited,If you want one and they dont have It I will tell you before the banner is made
Size:If there Is a certain Size then tell me.
Credit:I will want credit on banners made by me,So I will either Write Made by Darkness On it or you will have made by darkness in your sig under/above the banner.
How too get it:How do you want too get it,threw pm or just put it on this thread.

I do Three banners at A time,Nothing more.I do have the right too deny,So dont get mad if I do.If I find out you put a link in the banner(It could be possible)I will ask Hex for the bannhammer(Only if Its a link too Outside forums).If you Want too see what my banners look like Aghead of time then Go too My Banner thread.If this thread becomes popular then I will request for help.Before we got hacked I did Make one banner for one person.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Steven Stiffler
Lich
Lich
Steven Stiffler

User statistics
Health:
Darkness Banner Request Thread Near death100/100Darkness Banner Request Thread DEAD  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Banner Request Thread   Darkness Banner Request Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:49 pm

Hey this is just for a test

i want a pic of steven stiffler with a black and red vortex background with the text Steven Stiffler
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Banner Request Thread   Darkness Banner Request Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:43 pm

Steven Stiffler wrote:
Hey this is just for a test

i want a pic of steven stiffler with a black and red vortex background with the text Steven Stiffler
Denied for the following Reasons:Didnt Fill out the Banner Info.Also You have your own banner shop,You can do it.I was also Told by you and others that m first trys are good,No need for testing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Banner Request Thread   Darkness Banner Request Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness Banner Request Thread
Page 1 of 1