The Dead City Academy Forum
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead City Academy, a place where you can find the most challenging players.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dead City Guests, Just register and join us in our chatbox, can't wait to see you all around Smile
Welcome to DCA, Enjoy your stay and join our community in the Chatbox!! Smile
Tournament In the Announcements Page Stickied! Register only if you're going to participate.
The Test Arena is now Open, You may take the Challenge or the Gladiator test!! Good luck.

Weekly Tag Team Tournement

Go down 
+4
sistermol
Cerbsojiro
Frogboy
Darkness
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Level: 1
Health:
Weekly Tag Team Tournement - Page 3 Near death100/100Weekly Tag Team Tournement - Page 3 DEAD  (100/100)

Weekly Tag Team Tournement - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tag Team Tournement   Weekly Tag Team Tournement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:33 am

That maeks Karma Police and Justice League Safe/.

ANyone else?
Back to top Go down
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Health:
Weekly Tag Team Tournement - Page 3 Near death100/100Weekly Tag Team Tournement - Page 3 DEAD  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tag Team Tournement   Weekly Tag Team Tournement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:23 am

i technically beet flye yesterday but we havent decided what happend yet really ill get to work on this XD
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tag Team Tournement   Weekly Tag Team Tournement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:00 am

Beat flye 2-0.

Round 1

I get a shitty hand ANd set four and Done.She summons a monster I TT,She sets threee ends.I get archfiend soldier and attack.Then she Sets one horiztontal and ends.I draw and Use heavy storm.Then summon A caius then Use Plasma Zone and Get 2900 caius.I soon Win for game

Round 2
Set 4 and One horizontal ends.She Draws,Sets three and Ends.I draw,Set one end.She draws,Sets one end.I draw,end.She Draws,Summons harpie lady I tt use Sangan too get Something good.And win for game

All good games.
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tag Team Tournement   Weekly Tag Team Tournement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:33 am

Was Dueling Zero,was 1-1 till he left.Life points where 6600 too 600 and I had the 6600,If he doesnt respond,Its my win.

Round 1
In the end I had 1900 too 8000,Me having the 1900.I kept waiting for the perfect spell card and Won.
MVP of that duel was Dark armed Dragon

Round 2.
He wont,Got Spells when I didnt need them.Basically,He won easly
No Mvp

Round 3
It was 6600 too 600,Me having the 6600.Wehn I summon Cauis I try too remove his chaos Sorcerer and He chains BTH Too caius.Then he left.He also Had no careds in hand and I had two.One monster(1800 atk) and A spell.
MVP was Caius
He left During round 3,Im givng him 10 more mintues if he doesnt show up its a forfieth.I do not have the time too wait.
Back to top Go down
Somebody Else
Skeleton
Skeleton

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tag Team Tournement   Weekly Tag Team Tournement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:53 pm

Beat Flye 2-0 ><
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tag Team Tournement   Weekly Tag Team Tournement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:54 pm

Care Too explain it like I did(Dont have too)

After Zero not Showing Up Its my win,2-1.
Back to top Go down
Somebody Else
Skeleton
Skeleton

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tag Team Tournement   Weekly Tag Team Tournement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:15 pm

Don't remember details, but I held field control well with heavy flip effects (Hamster and GK Spy helped a lot) both games and beat down with Stardust/Arcanite.
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tag Team Tournement   Weekly Tag Team Tournement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:54 pm

Okay.Gusty and Ghost had 3-5 days too sign up,THey did not,By telling me in the chatbox Wont do me any good.So now we can get our items In this order

1.Team justice
2.Karma Police
3.Infernite Inferno
4.S.E.C.B.

Also the way it is going now will get us no where,SO it will be changed.Me or someone else will Pair the teams up.Its double Elimenation Which means they would have too lose 2 Games for that person you dueled.After the duel is done,Once the player loses The team they use too be on is still alive.

So I will get the pairing done later on tommoraw.
Back to top Go down
sistermol
Zombie
Zombie
sistermol

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tag Team Tournement   Weekly Tag Team Tournement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:58 am

won against flye
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tag Team Tournement   Weekly Tag Team Tournement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:28 am

Okay.Here is the pairing.You got three days too do the duel.Again its double Elimenation

Team Justice League.vs.Team Infinite Inferno
Team S.E.C.D. .vs. Karma Police

Back to top Go down
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tag Team Tournement   Weekly Tag Team Tournement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:07 pm

team S.E.C.S is still not posted as being there. lol
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tag Team Tournement   Weekly Tag Team Tournement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:08 pm

Cerbsojiro wrote:
team S.E.C.S is still not posted as being there. lol
Shit,My bad.Addint you right now.

There all done.
Back to top Go down
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tag Team Tournement   Weekly Tag Team Tournement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:11 pm

why are we S.E.C.D. we are suposed to be S.E.C.S you know somebody else, Cerb Sojiro
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tag Team Tournement   Weekly Tag Team Tournement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:25 pm

Cerbsojiro wrote:
why are we S.E.C.D. we are suposed to be S.E.C.S you know somebody else, Cerb Sojiro
Damnit.There fixed?
Back to top Go down
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tag Team Tournement   Weekly Tag Team Tournement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:26 pm

much better thank you kindly
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tag Team Tournement   Weekly Tag Team Tournement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:27 pm

Cerbsojiro wrote:
much better thank you kindly
ALright good,Sorry bout that.
Back to top Go down
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tag Team Tournement   Weekly Tag Team Tournement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:36 pm

lol its all good thanks for taking the time to change it
Back to top Go down
Frogboy
Lich lord
Lich lord
Frogboy

Location : S. Korea! Oniong ha se oh? I am American btw... White caucasian... yes!

User statistics
Level: 19
Health:
Weekly Tag Team Tournement - Page 3 Near death877/877Weekly Tag Team Tournement - Page 3 DEAD  (877/877)

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tag Team Tournement   Weekly Tag Team Tournement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:15 pm

Frogboy has defeated Cerb.

r1. Very Close. Both countering what each other had-struggling at 5000 lp. Cerb Summoned Magician's Valkyria to his field of The Tricky (atk position) and Defender, the Magical Knight (fu def) clears my field and ends. I start get Chaos Sorcerer. Between Magicians circle and a 2400 attacker I loose him next turn. I start 141-valley- Caius and dad.

r2. Cerb starts, with Circle and Defender I try to get field control but can't, I loose Chaos Sorcerer, and loose summoning dad, and the Cerb has full field -_-.

r3. I god hand, enough said.
Back to top Go down
Cerbsojiro
Basic devil
Basic devil
Cerbsojiro

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tag Team Tournement   Weekly Tag Team Tournement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:12 pm

Frogboy wrote:
Frogboy has defeated Cerb.

r1. Very Close. Both countering what each other had-struggling at 5000 lp. Cerb Summoned Magician's Valkyria to his field of The Tricky (atk position) and Defender, the Magical Knight (fu def) clears my field and ends. I start get Chaos Sorcerer. Between Magicians circle and a 2400 attacker I loose him next turn. I start 141-valley- Caius and dad.

r2. Cerb starts, with Circle and Defender I try to get field control but can't, I loose Chaos Sorcerer, and loose summoning dad, and the Cerb has full field -_-.

r3. I god hand, enough said.

i must say those were really amazing duels
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tag Team Tournement   Weekly Tag Team Tournement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Alright.Its double Elimation so You will haev too either face him again too get him out
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tag Team Tournement   Weekly Tag Team Tournement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:16 am

Everyone Making this harder then it is,Getting it locked

~Locked~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tag Team Tournement   Weekly Tag Team Tournement - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekly Tag Team Tournement
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3