The Dead City Academy Forum
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Welcome to DCA, to be able to have all the privileges and see the chatbox you need to register, it's quick and easy, our members await your arrival.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dead City Academy, a place where you can find the most challenging players.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dead City Guests, Just register and join us in our chatbox, can't wait to see you all around Smile
Welcome to DCA, Enjoy your stay and join our community in the Chatbox!! Smile
Tournament In the Announcements Page Stickied! Register only if you're going to participate.
The Test Arena is now Open, You may take the Challenge or the Gladiator test!! Good luck.

Rashaden's Room of Darkness

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rashaden

User statistics
Level: 1
Health:
Rashaden's Room of Darkness Near death100/100Rashaden's Room of Darkness DEAD  (100/100)

Rashaden's Room of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Rashaden's Room of Darkness   Rashaden's Room of Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:52 pm

So I guess that this is where i begin my conquest or Dead City Academy...

*You enter the room to see that it is illuminated by a trio of bright, six-foot lava lamps (one green, one blue, and one red). There is a single bed laden with a black blanket and a pillow inside of a dark red pillowcase. A black mini fridge is positioned nest to the bed and is filled to the brim with different brands of soda, bottled water, and energy drinks with a magnetic dry-erase board on the door that has "Help Thyself" scrawled upon it. A desk sits next to the mini fridge with a single deck set neatly in front of a laptop that is open to a screen of duel schematics and strategies.*

"Welcome to my humble abode," I casually state.
Back to top Go down
Frogboy
Lich lord
Lich lord
Frogboy

Location : S. Korea! Oniong ha se oh? I am American btw... White caucasian... yes!

User statistics
Level: 19
Health:
Rashaden's Room of Darkness Near death877/877Rashaden's Room of Darkness DEAD  (877/877)

PostSubject: Re: Rashaden's Room of Darkness   Rashaden's Room of Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:06 pm

*takes a RBFC green Monster from mini Fridge* Welcome Rashaden!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Nappa
Lich lord
Lich lord
Ghost Nappa

User statistics
Level: 19
Health:
Rashaden's Room of Darkness Near death877/877Rashaden's Room of Darkness DEAD  (877/877)

PostSubject: Re: Rashaden's Room of Darkness   Rashaden's Room of Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:15 pm

thanks for having me Very Happy, welcome to DCA, enjoy your stay Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Basic devil
Basic devil
Darkness

User statistics
Health:
Rashaden's Room of Darkness Near death100/100Rashaden's Room of Darkness DEAD  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rashaden's Room of Darkness   Rashaden's Room of Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:55 pm

[b]Welcome too DCA!Enjoy your stay(Sorry for being late)
Back to top Go down
Rashaden

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Rashaden's Room of Darkness   Rashaden's Room of Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:08 pm

Thank you for welcoming me to DCA... enjoy yourselves in my room.
Back to top Go down
Hexadecimal
Admin
Admin
Hexadecimal

User statistics
Level: 86
Health:
Rashaden's Room of Darkness Near death10816/12883Rashaden's Room of Darkness DEAD  (10816/12883)

PostSubject: Re: Rashaden's Room of Darkness   Rashaden's Room of Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:55 pm

You are always welcome here rashaden Smile
Back to top Go down
https://deadcityacademy.0wn0.com
Rashaden

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Rashaden's Room of Darkness   Rashaden's Room of Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:15 pm

Thank you Hex
Back to top Go down
Rashaden

User statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Rashaden's Room of Darkness   Rashaden's Room of Darkness Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:45 pm

Anyone wanting to duel step right up and present your challenge!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rashaden's Room of Darkness   Rashaden's Room of Darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rashaden's Room of Darkness
Page 1 of 1